Summertime in LA (A Big Time Rush Summer Story)

• Dedicated to Kendall Schmidt and Logan Henderson

One day, I was in Los Angeles with my best friend Lucy at the California beach in the summertime and when we got there I saw four guys and three girls with them and I said " Lucy look over there and they look like my boyfriend and his three best friends with him but no it can be him." Lucy said " Ashley that look like Logan your boyfriend over there." I said " Lucy don't call him over here please don't." Lucy said " Logan, Ashley is over here right next to me." I said " Lucy really you have to call him over here." I hide my face with a magazine from my boyfriend Logan and Logan said " Hey Lucy what are you doing here at the beach." Lucy said " Hey Logan and it was your girlfriend's idea to go to the beach." Logan said " Lucy where is Ashley my girlfriend and you know I don't like you hanging out with my girlfriend Lucy ok." I said " Logan what did you say I can't hang out with Lucy my best friend anymore." Logan said " Yeah Ashley, you can't hang out with Lucy your best friend anymore but you can hang out with Ally, Demi, and Cassdee ok Ashley." I said " No Logan, I am not going to hang out with Ally, Demi, and Cassdee but I am not going to listen to you anymore Logan and I can hang out with Lucy my best friend and oh yeah Logan bye." Lucy and I letft the beach to I don't listen to Logan but Logan was still at the beach and he said " Guys did you watch the whole thing with Ashley talking to me about Lucy her best friend." Kendall said " Logan, we did watch the whole thing and omg Ashley talking to you like that dude you are in the big trouble with Ashley.' Logan said " I know I am in big trouble with her and Ashley is so mad at me right now." While I was at the hotel with my best friend Lucy and she said " Ashley what are you going to do with Logan your boyfriend about him talking to me like that." I said " Lucy, I am not going to talk to Logan anymore because what he said to you." Lucy said " Ashley, you are right about what Logan say to me and Ashley do you want to go to the pool downstairs close to the lobby." I said " Ok Lucy let's go to the swimming pool and thank you to give me a hair clip with blue in it." Lucy and I went downstairs to the lobby to go to the pool and when we got to the pool. I saw Logan and the guys at the swimming pool and Logan saw me with Lucy but I didn't say anything to him and I left to go to the other side of the swimming pool. I said " Lucy guess who over there." Lucy said " Is Logan right and Ashley, Logan is coming over here." I said " Lucy let him come over here and its ok with him."