Chapter 4

Today was Katelyn and David wedding because I was happy to go to a wedding with my boyfriend Logan. I said to Logan " Logan, do you like this red dress for your friend Katelyn wedding." Logan said to me " Yes Ashley, I do like the red dress for Katelyn's wedding and do you like my white shirt with a black jacket for Katelyn's wedding." I said to Logan " Yes Logan, I do like that white shirt with your black jacket and can we go now to the wedding already." Logan and I got to the wedding of Katelyn and David. We saw Carlos and my best friend Cassadee at the wedding of Katelyn and David. I said to Cassadee " Hey Cassadee and Hey Carlos." Cassadee said to me " Hey Ashley and Hey Logan." I got pulled by Cassadee away from Logan to go see the bride of the groom. We knock at the door and we said " Katelyn is us, Ashley and Cassadee and we want to see you." Katelyn open the door and she said " Hey Ashley and Hey Cassadee and Ashley, Me and Cassadee want say something that we heard about you and Logan ok." I said to them " Ok Katelyn and Cassadee tell me." They said to me " Ashley, Logan is going to ask you to married him from the boys." I said to them " What!, Logan want to ask me to married him and no, I am not going to married him and I am out of here and bye guys." I went to talk to my best friend Lucy and I said to her " Lucy guess what I heard from Katelyn and Cassadee." Lucy said " What did they say to you." I said " Lucy, they said Logan is going to ask me to married him and I said to them no, I am not going to married him." Lucy said to me " Ashley let's get out of here and go to the park ok." I said " Ok Lucy let's go to the park and no one is to miss me here." Lucy and I left the wedding and went to the park. At the wedding, Logan said " Where is Ashley." Demi said to Logan " Logan, Ashley went to the park with Lucy because she heard that you going to ask her to married you from Katelyn and Cassadee." Logan said " Katelyn and Cassadee come here please and did you guys say that to my girlfriend really guys." They said " Yes, we did say that to your girlfriend and she is going to miss my wedding and she is not here." Logan call me while I was at the park with Lucy and I answer the phone cell. I said " Hi Logan and what do you want from me." Logan said " Ashley, I just want you to be my girlfriend or wife please." I said " No Logan, I don't want to be your wife because I just want to be your girlfriend forever ok." Logan said " Ok Ashley, I will ask you to be my girlfriend forever with a blue bracelet is that ok for you and will you come back to Katelyn's wedding please for me." I said " Ok Logan, I will take that to be your girlfriend forever and yes I will come back to Katelyn's wedding." I went back to Katelyn's wedding to see her get married to David and I said to Logan " Logan, I will take that to be your girlfriend forever and yes Logan, I will be your girlfriend forever." Logan said " Ashley say yes to be my girlfriend forever guys." Logan and I saw Katelyn got married to David and the wedding was great. Logan was just saying that we need a girlfriend and boyfriend wedding for us and have our best friends at our girlfriend and boyfriend wedding. I said to Logan that our girlfriend and boyfriend wedding will be on July the 30 and he said yes to that date for our girlfriend and boyfriend wedding. Next day it was our girlfriend and boyfriend wedding today. I was a happy girlfriend to stay with Logan forever but it is really cool to be a girlfriend forever.