Chapter 2

Logan and the guys came over to the other side of the swimming pool and Logan said " Hey Ashley and I know you are still mad at me but hey you can still hang out with Lucy and its fine with me." I said " Logan, you mean I still can hang out with Lucy but you are ok with it." Logan said " Ashley, I am ok with it." I said " Thank you Logan so much and I love you so much because you are my boyfriend." Logan and I hang out with each other at the swimming pool and I was so glad that he was ok with me hang out with Lucy. I said " Logan, I am happy that you are hanging with us but Logan, you are the best boyfriend." Logan said " Ashley, you have to hang out with Demi and Ally ok." I said " No Logan, I don't want to hang out with Demi and Ally ok." I left the swimming pool and I went back to the room to watch a good movie by myself. Lucy was still at the pool and I am now really mad at Logan but he don't know that I am mad at him. Logan said " Guys now that Ashley is mad at me and she is not going to talk to me." Kendall and James said " Logan, We can't believe that Ashley is not going to talk to you anymore but we can call her for you." I heard that my cell phone was ringing and I said " Hello who is this." Kendall said " Hey Ashley is me Kendall and how you been Ashley." I said " Hey Kendall and I been good and let me guess Logan is there on the phone with you right." Kendall said " Yes Ashley, Logan is there on the phone and he wants to talk to you right now." I said " Kendall don't put him on the phone please." But Kendall did put him on the phone and he said " Hey Ashley and how you been and are you still my girlfriend please tell me." I said " Yes Logan, I am still your girlfriend ok." Logan said " But Ashley, you can't hang out with Lucy and I making you hang out with Demi and Ally." I did not say a word to what he just said but I hang up on him. Logan said " Hello Ashley and are you still there and great she just hang up on me and now she is so mad at me." I was hanging out with my best friend Lucy and I saw Logan looking at me but I turn around and talk to Lucy. I said " Hey Lucy guess who is looking over here." Lucy said " Ashley is it Logan who is looking over here." I said " Yes Lucy, it is him who looking over here."