Chapter 5

I said " I can't believe I am going to be with Logan forever as girlfriend and boyfriend." Lucy said " I am happy for you Ashley and Logan is a lucky guy." My family and my best friends was here for the girlfriend and boyfriend wedding to see me and Logan kiss each other on the lips. Logan was getting ready to kiss me on the lips right in front our friends and family because he loves me so much. I can't wait to kiss on the lips right in front my family and my best friends today. I was in my room getting ready for my boyfriend and girlfriend wedding. I said " I am happy that my mom is here and my dad is here." That afternoon, Logan with the guys and Logan said " Hey guys, I am coming back because I am going to see my mom ok guys." When Logan left the room and Kendall said " Guys, I am in love with Ashley so much." James said " What Kendall, you are in love with Ashley and why did you tell us about that." Kendall said " I didn't tell you guys about it but don't tell Logan please." Kendall left the room because he didn't want to talk to them but he went to see me in my room. I said " Kendall, What are you doing here in my room." Kendall said " Ashley, I love you so much." I said " Kendall please don't tell Logan about this because I love you too." Kendall said " Ashley, you love me too but what are we going to do about Logan." I said " I don't know what we are going to do about Logan and Logan, what are you doing here." Kendall saw Logan behind him and Logan said " Really Kendall, you love my girlfriend so much and Ashley, who are you going to choose." I said " I choose both of you and Kendall, you can be my boyfriend and I can have two boyfriends is that ok with you guys." Kendall and Logan said " Ok Ashley, you can have two boyfriends and we can have a boyfriends's and girlfriend wedding but we have to call my family to come to the wedding." I said " Ok Kendall call your family right now ok." Kendall call his family on the phone and his family said they were coming to the boyfriends's and girlfriend wedding. I said " Kendall and Logan leave because you guys have to get ready for the boyfriends's and girlfriend wedding right now." Kendall and Logan said " Ok Ashley, we go get ready for the boyfriends's and girlfriend wedding right now." Kendall and Logan left the room for me to get ready for the boyfriends's and girlfriend wedding. I was almost done getting dress and my boyfriends's dads were waiting for me at the door. I was wearing a blue dress, green shoes, and red flower on my head. Kendall and Logan were standing there waiting for me to come down the green aisle. Kendall's dad and Logan's dad said " Are you ready for this Ashley to move with Logan and Kendall." I said " Yes, I am ready for to move with Kendall and Logan." I was walking down the green aisle with Kendall's dad and Logan's dad to Kendall and Logan. James said " Kendall and Logan will you take Ashley as your girlfriend forever." They said " Yes, we do take Ashley as our girlfriend forever." James said " Ashley will you take Kendall and Logan as your boyfriends forever." I said " Yes, I do take Kendall and Logan as my boyfriends forever." James said " You guys made kiss your girlfriend." My boyfriends and I kiss each other on the lips and my family saw the kissing of me and my boyfriends. After our boyfriends's and girlfriend wedding was over and I move in with Kendall and Logan to Los Angeles and I am happy to live in LA with my boyfriends. I love my boyfriends so much and it is so cool to live in Los Angeles with my boyfriends. I live happily ever after with my boyfriends in Los Angeles.
The End!