Chapter 3

Lucy and I were talking to each other and she said " Ashley, Logan is coming over here to talk to you." I said " What you just say Lucy, Logan is coming over here to talk to me but Lucy, I don't want to talk to him because I am mad at him ok Lucy." Lucy said " I know that you are mad at Logan." Logan said " Hey Ashley and I know you don't want to talk to me because I just want to say Hi to you." I said " Hey Logan and I am sorry to be mad at you because I still love you." Logan said " Ashley, You still love me and I am sorry to be a jerk boyfriend to you." Logan and I say sorry to each other and we forgive each other. I said " Logan, What are we going to do Kendall's and James's girlfriends." Logan said " I don't know Ashley." I said " Logan can you kiss me please right now." Logan said " Ok Ashley, I will kiss you right now and I love you too Ashley." Logan and I kiss each other on the lips and we love each other. I saw Demi and Ally come to me and Logan. They said " Hey Ashley and Logan." Logan and I said " Hey Demi and Ally and what do you guys want from us." She said to us " Ashley can't be best friend with Lucy anymore." I said to them " Demi and Ally, I am not going to listen to you guys anymore and I am glad I am not your best friend anymore guys." Ally said to me " So Ashley, you are not our best friend anymore." I said to Ally " Yes Ally, I am not your best friend anymore." Demi said to me " Why are you not our best friend anymore." I said to Demi " Because you and Ally don't like Lucy that's why I am not your best friend anymore." Demi and Ally said to me " That's why you are not best friend anymore because we don't like Lucy and Ashley, we want say to you that now we do like Lucy because we love you as our best friend." I said to Demi and Ally " Guys, you like Lucy so much because you love me as your best friend and Demi and Ally can we be best friends again but with Lucy please for me." Demi, Ally and I became best friends again. Logan gets a phone call from Kendall and he said " Ashley, Kendall said he want you to meet a friend of ours at the park today and will you go with me please tell me." I said to Logan " Ok Logan, I will go to the park to meet your friend of yours today." Logan said " Ok Ashley lets go to the park." Logan and I went to the park to meet a friend of their's today and I saw the friend of their's was a girl and I said " Hi there you are the guys friend that Logan was talking about and my name is Ashley by the way." She said " My name is Katelyn by the way and you are Logan's girlfriend right." I said " Yes I am Logan's girlfriend and Kendall why are we here at the park." Kendall said to me " Ashley, we are here at the park because Katelyn got good news to tell us and Katelyn what are the good news you want to tell us." Katelyn said to us " Guys, I am getting married tomorrow to my boyfriend David and you guys are invited to my wedding tomorrow." We said to her " Yes, we will go to your wedding tomorrow and we can't wait."