Prologue

HELLO GUYS! NEW STORY. UBERHAXORANEX OR UBERANEX OR WHATEVER. JAMES X KEVIN. I HOPE YOU LITTLE SHITS ENJOY THIS STORY! •3• LOVE YA!

~klaineskylox

"Good morning Mr. Wilson" Kevin greeted his beloved math teacher with his usual deep voice as he sat a red healthy apple on his desk. The bearded teacher smiled and grabbed the apple with gentle hands. "Why thank you Kevin. Seems like you woke up with a good mood this morning" The teacher greeted him with a genial smile, the smile painted on Kevin's face never washing away. Until a paper ball was thrown at his face by his best friend Aleks.

"You ass" Kevin murmured as he picked up the paper and threw it back. "Did you do the homework dude? I forgot to do it because of band practice last night" The Russian asked desperately taking out the paper that he had to do. Kevin gave him a childish smile and shrugged taking his paper out. "We're in the same band, I did my homework" I said and placed my paper neatly on my desk.

"That's because you're a nerd, please" Aleks begged. Kevin found a sick pleasure seeing his best friend beg for something he has but won't give. "Nah" The deep voice male said with a smile. "I'll give you twenty dollars" Aleks bribed.

The taller smirked and turned to Aleks "Forty"

"Thirty" Aleks said gazing at him. "Thirty-Five. Final offer" Kevin said and placed his hand out to shake Aleks' hand and close the deal. The pale Russian did so and gave him three ten dollar bills and one five. "Nice dealing with you my sir" Kevin said with his best formal voice as he gave him his paper.

Aleks started laughing as he took a pencil out to write with. Suddenly, the bell rang loudly. The sound hurting their ears. "Alright. Everyone take your homework out. Kevin is going to pick them up for me" Mr. Wilson said and stared at the young male before smiling.

"Teachers pet" Aleks murmured while quickly copying the answers. Kevin stood up grabbing his own paper than snatching Aleks' paper away. "No!" Aleks screamed in a whisper. Kevin smirked while collecting every single paper and handing them to the teacher.

"Thank you Kevin" The teacher genially said.

When Kevin went to sit down he noticed a note on his desk. Grabbing it it read 'U r trash' and by the handwriting he knew it was his best friend Aleksandr.

'That's what u get 4 calling me teachers pet'

'Its true though!! You always get to do everything for Mr. W.'

Kevin read the note and rolled his eyes.

'Just like you and Mr. Manning you jerk'

'THIS IS DIFFERENT'

The taller read the note and softly snickered. Placing the piece of paper in my pocket I decided to block him out and pay attention to class. Until Aleks texted me and my phone vibrated in my pocket.

Pulling it out I read the message.

Stupid Russian: Can you not be gay for like five minutes?

Kevin: Gurl you better watch yo mouth.

Stupid Russian: I'm serious

Kevin: why what happened?

Stupid Russian: I needs you to help me get a chick.

Kevin: I don't have to stop being gay to do that you stupid Russian.

Stupid Russian: ;-; Kevin plz.

Putting my phone away I looked at Mr. Wilson who clearly didn't see me pull out my phone. Sighing in relief I started to actually pay attention to class. It was when I noticed that Mr. Wilson's eyes sparkle with glee whenever I would answer a question no one knew the answer too.

I found it kind of...weird.

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU PEOPLE LIKE THIS CHAPTER. PLEASE COMMENT IF I SHOULD CONTINUE IT! OR JUST A COMMENT OF YOUR OPINION. I LOVE READING COMMENTS.

QUOTE OF THE DAY: "It's our life and its okay. What we wear or how we swear, how we look or how we sound. There's no changing us around! We are our own people"-SlyFoxHound