Seamus?

Bought all of the seasons of Ed Edd n Eddy, just so I can have a solo marathon. And because I love that show and I have a huge cartoon crush on Double D.

Tomorrow we would be going to school, Christmas vacation was over and I don't know what to feel about this. I still haven't decided.

Should I risk it?

Should I believe that he changed?

What if he does the same thing to me?

What if he also finds someone else?

What if Anthony was right?

What if he makes my life a living hell?

My train of thought was interrupted once I felt my phone vibrate for like the fifth time. Deciding to see who it was I grabbed it from the bed.

Unlocking it I saw that four of them was from James and one of them was from Seamus.

James texts were short.

1) Kevin can we please talk about this?
2) I've changed.
3) please I need you.
4) I just hope...that you realize that I would do so much for you.

But Seamus left me a long one that got me extremely worried.

I think we need to talk, its something that I've needed to tell you since a long time ago. Just meet me today at 6:00 at Starbucks. Its really important and you know whenever something is wrong I text you it. I hope you come, I found out that you came back from wherever the fuck you were.

I re read the text and was confused.

What did he want?

Did he find out?

I got so worried that I checked the time. 5:40

I got up and placed my sweater on me and headed out. Aleks was at Domi's house.

I started to walk to Starbucks, seeing Seamus outside under one of the green umbrellas, he had two coffees.

"Seamus?" I asked as I stood opposite from him. He looked up at me and nervously smiled. "Sit. I need to tell you something"

----

Don't you just hate cliffhangers?

Anyways, you should know by now. ••©0MM€πT••

•3•