So...Romantic

My friends are pissing me off. Haha jk.

James picked me up and we were at Peter Pipers Pizza. Smiling I got out of the car with much excitement, I heard James chuckle at my childish ways. "You are such a dork" he said as he pulled me closer and kissed my lips. Smiling I pulled away and grabbed his hand.

"Come on, let's go" I said and pulled him into the child restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on! Faster! Faster! Ah, fuck!" James screamed as I was playing on the Dancing Machine. His screaming making me lose. "James! If you weren't screaming that would be great!" I said as I jumped off to let the other kid on.

Walking over to our table I sat down and finished the pizza we have. "This was cool" I said as I swallowed my food down. James looked at me with bright eyes, smiling softly at me. "It was"

Looking over to the Arcade area I spotted someone familiar making my heart drop. "We need to go" I said quickly standing up. "What"

"We need to go!" I screamed in a whisper. "Why?" James said but also stood up with me going out the door. Looking back I same if he was looking at us.

"Seamus"

"Kevin what are you talki-"

"Seamus was in there!"

We both got into the car, quickly turning it on. I hid my face on his lap making James tense. "Kevin?"

"I'm hiding!"

"Oh"

James drove away from the place and once I made sure we weren't close I picked up my head. "What a good date ruined" I said as I leaned against the window with a sad face on. "What? Hey. It isn't ruined" James said reaching his hand to grab mine. Grabbing it I sighed and looked down. "It is"

"We haven't finished it. I planned something you'll like" James said as he slid his hand away from mine.

Its been at least 30 minutes when James drove us into a road into the forest. "James?" I asked in curiosity. James didn't answer but kept driving. Looking out the window I saw all of the trees and how deserted it was here. Probably dangerous.

Suddenly after a good 15 minutes we arrived at a cabin, looking at James when he parked next to it he smiled. "I don't know about you but I live being romantic"

We both got out and he grabbed my hand. He lead my to the cabin so he can grab a blanket and then got a bottle if wine with two cups. "Follow me" he said and we walked through the forest, my arms around his arm. "Where are we going?" I asked but James again didn't answer.

We arrived where there was less trees and softer grass. He then placed the blanket right under the moonlight. "This is so beautiful" I said as we both sat down on the soft blanket.

He poured wine into a glass and gave it to me as he got his own. I took a sip from my glass and looked at him. "You're so...beautiful"

"I love you" I said, not wanting anymore to hold it in. It was the perfect setting everything was just...romantic.

"I love you too"

We leaned closer to him and kisses his lips softly. Smiling and giggling.

--

So I had a dream of Dex and Jordan dude. It was awesome. I think my mind is trying to tell me something.

Comment! I love hearing opinions!

•3•