I Didn't Know

*Fun Fact: This Story was originally going to be called I'm Your Teacher and it was gonna be a SSoHD*

The past days was wonderful, Aleks in the guest room and James and I in the main room. Today we were going to see the Statue of Liberty. Tomorrow James was going take me to meet his parents.

"KEVIN! WAKE UP!" I heard Aleks' voice wake me up, I groaned as I turned around; seeing him already dressed up with a black sweater and a gray and black striped V-neck underneath. His stupid gray skinny jeans and a camera around his neck. "What time is it faggot?" I said as I sat up and stretched out my limbs. "WOW RUDE! It's 12, your boyfriend went to the store. He said he'll be here before you can say fabulous. Aleks said, chuckling at his own joke. "Ugh get out, I'm going to get ready" I said throwing a pillow at his face. Said pillow was thrown back at me hitting my head against the headboard. "Fucker!" I said with a chuckle as I rubbed my head.

Aleks left my room, groaning I stood up and took my shirt off and sweatpants; leaving me in nothing but boxer briefs. I bent over to my suitcase to get some clothing out. Suddenly I heard the door open then close. "Oh...well this is a nice view" I heard James say he walked closer to me. "Shut the fuck up" I jokingly said with a small laugh. I felt his strong arms wrap around my small body as he pulled me closer to his chest. "You're beautiful" James whispered softly, my of his hands roamed up and down my side as the other one was still wrapped around me. "No I'm not" I answered him as I rolled my eyes at his statement. "You are though!" James turned me around and placed his hands on my bony hips. "For me you are" he leaned down to kiss me, I kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We heard a sudden knock on the door "HURRY UP YOU NERDS!" Chuckling against James lips I pulled away from him and continued to dress up. James groaned and crossed his arms. "YOU'RE A TOTAL COCK BLOCK YOU FUCK!" He screamed, the only thing heated were giggling as Aleks walked away. "I used to cock block his ass before when he would take a girl home. Even if they were just his friends" I told him putting on some black jeans that fit me perfectly. I also put on a long sleeve shirt with a small v-neck with buttons. I turned around to get some socks and shoes and placed them on the bed beside James; sitting on his lap I placed my socks and shoes on. He kissed my head lovingly before I got off. "Come on we want to see the statue of liberty" I told him as I dramatically turned to see the window as my hand reached out.

James laughed as I chuckled at my stupid actions. "Okay well, come on"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~timeskip becauseimtoolazytorightdatshit ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the Statue of Liberty, and honestly its the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life. James went to buy some water because we forgot to bring some; leaving me alone with Aleks. "Dude this is the best" he said as he twirled around. "Can you not be gayer than me, its weird" I jokingly told him, he placed a hand on his hip and said in a very high pitched voice "You are such a bitch"

We laughed as I walked closer to Aleks "Is this your best Christmas vacation? Because all the other years we spent it either at a friends house for Christmas Eve or at our house" I said with a small smile, Aleks nodded. "Yes, thinks amazing! Don't brake up with his yet, I want to see where he is going to take us for summer" Rolling my eyes I slapped his arm lightly. "I don't plan on breaking up with James" I commented. Mg wallet fell from my sweater pocket to the floor along with my phone. "Fuck" I said as I leaned down to grab it, seeing another tan hand grab my wallet I looked up. Seeing a slightly tanned guy with dirty blond hair and blue eyes.