Come With Me

I can't stop listening to Blink-182 and All Time Low halp.

*Several weeks later*

"Finally! Christmas vacation man" Aleks said happily as I closed the door to James' classroom. "I like how you guys just hang out here now" James said as I walked over to him and kissed his lies softly. "This is our hangout bro" Aleks answered him.

At this point Aleks got used to seeing James more than a teacher. Like a friend now.

"Hey Kevin can I ask you something?" James asked as he hugged me tightly. "He's proposing" Aleks teased. "Shut the fuck up" James said jokingly.

"What is it?" I asked softly with a small chuckle. "Do you probably want to go to New York with me for a week?" He asked.

Smiling I turned around and nodded "yes oh god that's so cool" I said happily. "Oh I see how it is" Aleks said as he did a duck face and placed his hand on his hip. "Do you want to go too?" James asked with a smile.

Aleks turned around to face him and nodded. "Yes thank you"

"This is going to be fun" I said. James nodded and placed his chin on my head. "You guys are so cute it makes me want to vomit" Aleks said jokingly.

--

I wasn't supposed to publish this. I was just seeing if it will give me any ideas and take me out of my stupid Writers Block that I have. And fortunately it worked! Yaaay.

I know it was short;-; I promise next chapter will be longer :D.

Anyways comment! I love hearing your opinions!

•3•