Not Worried

Wattpad loves being a dick to me sometimes ;-; Still fighting with myself! Don't know if I should watch Hercules or Earth To Echo ;-;

I walked over to Seamus who was at his locker. "Where were you last night?" I asked him strictly. My Irish friend gave me a confused face "At Peter Piper Pizza with a couple of friends why?"

I glanced at him, "Nothing. I was just wondering. And uhm about three days ago you said that you were with Jordan correct?" I asked, Seamus raised his eyebrow and slowly nodded. "Are you stalking me?"

"No, of course not. Were you wearing a purple sweater that night?" I asked. Seamus sighed and frustratingly said "I was not wearing a sweater that day Kevin! Is there something going on that I don't know?"

Biting the inside of my cheek I shook my head. "Is there someone that you know that owns a purple sweater?" Seamus looked around and started pointing at Cry, Aleks, Max, Ty and even Mr. Cardona

"Now can you stop bothering me" he said as he closed his locker. "Sorry" I said truthfully. I didn't want Seamus to feel bad or anything. I guess I was just paranoid.

"Is everything okay Kevin? Ever since the day you saw some guy running with a purple sweater you've been so protective over yourself" Seamus said as he walked with me to my Drama class.

"Yeah I'm okay"

"Lie"

Looking at Seamus I gave him a confused look. "If you are so desperate of finding that guy think about others. Maybe they were looking for Aleks or someone else in your household I don't know who the fuck lives with you" he said and left to his class with Mr. Cardona.

Sighing I went to Mr. K's classroom. He was right. If it wasn't Seamus, than who the hell was it?

What if its James' ex boyfriend?

He said that he hasn't had a boyfriend since years ago.

There had to be a reason why....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey dude" Aleks greeted me as we sat down at Math. "Hi"

"You look worried" Aleks said, "Did Seamus tell you something?" He whispered. Looking over at the board it gave us our assignment. "It wasn't him" I said as I took my textbook out. "Wha-"

"Aleksandr." James said strictly and he went back to work. After a while of working I looked up at James, who was looking at me with a sweet smile. Smiling back I looked down and finished my assignment.

The bell rang and everyone left except for Aleks and I. "Now can you tell me what you were saying?" Aleks asked as I went to the door and closed it. Turning around I walked over to my boyfriend and kissed him softly. "It wasn't Seamus"

"What do you mean it wasn't Seamus"

I sighed as I felt James arms wrap around my waist. "He told me, he was with Jordan that night and he wasn't even wearing a purple sweater"

James seemed to be happy about it and hugged me tightly. "Look man, just don't worry about it right now okay? I don't like seeing you so worried" Aleks said as he placed his backpack over his shoulders.

I sighed and nodded. "You know what? You're right, I shouldn't worry" I said and turned around; kissing James deeply on the lips as his hands held onto my waist. Aleks laughed and said "Don't fuck him. Come on we're going to miss the bus. We didn't have a half day for nothing" Aleks said waiting for me. "You go, I'll stay with Mr. Wilson~"

James laughed as Aleks rolled his eyes. "Fine, see you later. Remember it's game night tonight. I have the perfect game we could play" my Russian friend said as he walked out. Closing the door behind him.

James looked down at me with a sweet smile. "I hope you are actually not worried anymore" he said as he pressed his forehead against mine. Giggling I kissed his lips and said "Trust me, I'm not worried"

James laughed and pulled away. "Well, what do you say? My house?" He asked seductively. Wiggling my eyebrows I said "let's go~"

-------

Hai.

I bought a pickle today. My friend Sky took it away from me ;-; Stupid Sky, always stealing delicious moments from me.

Anyways!

Comment! Remember I love opinions! They make me happy!

•3•