Chapter One:Mossball

Onekit happily leaped around the StoneClan nursery.His mother,Sorellwing,laughed as the seven young kits played in the gentle warmth.Onekit hopped around after Squirrelkit,who was imitating Kitefeather,the StoneClan deputy.In the corner,Gourgekit watched sadly,her white fur appearing a greenish tint due to the brambles.

      Spottedkit huddled close to his mother,Leafheart.A chill passed through the valley and the kits returned to their mothers.Finchpelt walked into the den and the group left to the fresh-kill pile.Leafeye was pecking at the food,as usual.Robinkit ate the food happily,her calico fur glistening in the sun.

      Once the kits and Queens returned to the nursery,a gentle drizzle patterned down.Spottedkit and Jaykit huddled to Leafheart.Robinkit,Onekit,Squirrelkit,Rainkit and Mousekit continued to play.

      That night,Onekit awoke to hear hissing and growling. "We should face ThunderClan once and for all!"He recognized the angry voice as Kitefeather's.
"I think that Treefur wouldn't want us to do this,"A strange voice Onekit didn't recognizer said.The six-moon old kit slowly closed his eyes.
*******
    "Wake up,Onekit,"Sorellwing said urgently.A massive ThunderClan Tom barged into her.Onekit stood up and ran out of the nursery.

      Spottedkit was in the leader's den with Kitefeather and Robinkit.Onekit ran inside."Thank StarClan you're okay!"Robinkit said.Spottedkit nodded,his calico fur appearing almost black.

      A huge ThunderClan she-cat stalked inside."Goldstar wants you,Kitefeather,"She said.Robinkit hissed."How cute,"The she-cat said,slashing at Robinkit's face.