Chapter Eleven:The Prophecy

Berrypaw ran to Ivyleaf."StarClan spoke to me in my dreams!"The tom cried.
"What did they say?"The medicine cat asked.
"Once the red-breasted spills her blood,the mottled,the dandelions,the wishes,the whiskers and the lone fang will strike her down,"Berrypaw told her.
*****
     "Have you seen Jaypaw?"Finchpaw asked Spottedpelt and Robinfur."No,"Spottedpelt said.
"N-no.Last time I spoke to him,he wanted to stay in-I mean,by-the marsh for a while,"Robinfur stammered.
"Oh,"Finchpaw said"I'll look for him there,".The tom ran out of camp.

      Finchpaw ran to The Marsh."Jaypaw!"He cried.He saw a tuft of black fur by the deep swamp.The black was the exact shade of Jaypaw's fur.

      Before Finchpaw left,he noticed something.A black paw!He scrambled over to the paw and pulled it out of The Marsh.It was Jaypaw!His eyes were wide open in horror and his fur was covered in sticky,rosy red blood.

      Finchpaw ran back to camp,shrieking that Finchpaw was dead."What!?"Ivyleaf cried,running over to the apprentice."Jaypaw in The Marsh!"Finchpaw cried before fainting.

      Spottedpelt and Robinfur gasped and scrambled over to The Marsh.Jaypaw lay in the mud,his body still. Spottedpelt ran to Jaypaw."Jaypaw!"He screamed.