StarLord PT1

*if this gets enough love on these two parts I might make it a full length book*

All I can see are stars. The millions of stars surrounding a single body of light and consuming all that it finds within its reach. I am afraid for myself. I see someone. 3 people. It's all so blurry.

The voices was distant and raspy but I was barley able to make our their words. They were talking about something....me.
"What should we call her?" A voice said. This one was a soft female voice like a mother's.
The longer I was here the more my Vision cleared. I can see someone. Make out their features. A woman's face. She was smiling. Proud at herself for the creation she had made and what she had brought upon this world. The female face with light blue hair and dark purple eyes was like a mothers. My mothers. My mom. Her smile was soft and loving. In the corner of my eye I saw something white and full of feathers. Wings?
"Sparrow? Like one of the flying earth creature." A male voice said.
Earth?
I felt something cold slide onto my ankle. A name tag. My name tag. Seven letters on silver that defined who I am.
BEEP BEEP
Red lights filled the white room. A once pleasant room soon filled with panic. People running. Nurses assisting patients getting them to safety. My fragile body was moved into a smaller pair of hands. A kids hands. The young girl looked as if she was just a few years older than me. She had Blue, purple and pink hair and stormy gray eyes.
"Jaslie. Watch your sister. Take care of her." the man I could only assume was My father said
"What about you guys? I'm not just going to leave you guys here to die!"
"We'll be fine. We will come find you on earth. Just run."
A nurse rushed in. Grabbed Jaslie's hand. She pulled her down a long egg-white hallway. Pushing a door I just barely managed to see the name of. "Escape pod 1." A large silver room with more controls and buttons then anyone would know what to do with. We sat inside and they closed the door behind us. The Pod shook and we were off. Jaslie stared out the window and she saw our home explode. I was alive for nearly 10 minutes and now, I would never know what my planet was like, what friends I could have made. I will experience none of it.
"Goodbye Milter." Jaslie said.
A single tear left her eyes and landed on my face and again all I saw were stars.