Born and died

January 7, if was the end of the end. The Rally had finished the night before so hopefully everything would be quiet. I entered "Hells Gate" with my feet sliding across the ground, shoulders hunched. Dread filled in my stomach and soon spread to my mind. I shouldnt have come. I thought. It not right not today. Managing the day finally came lunch. I hadent seen them since yesterday and i was thankful. Maybe i could get through the day without them. Oh i was wrong. Questions ran around inside my head, banging on the inside of my skull with so much force it was almost painful. I felt sick. This place made my stomach turn in knots. I went home early, ran into my room and slammed the old, brittle door with as much force as my shaking body could muster. I cried for hours, until the light blue sky of the afternoon slowly turned purple, then eventually black.I open my eyes and sniff, I laugh once without humour. I had been so stupid to think it would have been so easy to scare them. They were heartless, I really shouldnt be affraid of them, and yet i was. Going back the next days was harder. It started off fine and then i spotted Ann, she was in her usual spot, surrounded by all her followers. She was sharring the gossping she had collected the night before.They noticed me straight away but Ann wasn't to be interrupted. A few of her 'friends' had turned to see what I wanted though, this angered her. She turned away as she was about to carry on, pulling out the knife had stopped her. For a moment all their faces were blank. Victory but then they had burst out laughing. This was wrong! They were supposed to be scared but instead they were laughing! Laughing at me My hand had shaken before the knife fell from my cold grasp. I hadn't waited around, I had ran and hid in the girls' bathroom, too ashamed to go to class. That's when I had decided not to live anymore.The last memory hurt the most. It was also the most recent; this had all only happened this morning. It felt like years since the humiliation and it burned into my memory. It didnt change the way i feel. I had to do something. I couldnt stay to be a fool so i did it. I waited for my tears to dry up. Sine how a smile had broke its way onto my face. With the smile held firmly in place and my mood on a high I raise my hands above my head, flex my fingers in the wind and...
I jump.
Samantha Stryder: Born 1995, died 2010, cause of death – suicide.

Word coins: 466