Before Reading

Author's note🔰

   Hello wonderful readers, yes you💛, thank you for opening this book and giving it a piece of your time, I pray that your decision to embark on this journey with me will not be in vain.

  So you may have loved my other books and decided to try this one or you just decided to see what this book is all about, then don't worry you won't be disappointed.

Previously this book was titled "All of Us'' , but now it's 'Drama before Finals'.
But know that it's under probability, I might change it when I get a better title so if you ever get a better idea, don't hesitate to let me know.

Now this book is all about teenagers from different background and origin with same goal which is to make their final papers before leaving Great Citizens' Hall Secondary School, but the varied desires and temporal frivolities that get in their way determine who would be the last man standing...

COPYRIGHT:

AUTHOR:  Richard Chiamaka
Amyirechi

Copyright: 2020
All Rights Reserved™

No part of this publication can be translated, reproduced or stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted elsewhere by electronic, mechanical or manual means without prior written permission of the author.

In simple words, do not plagiarize this book. Don't copy and paste somewhere else, it's sinful and you'll be punished. If not now, then later.

STARTED : 22 Feb. 2019

COMPLETED : (ongoing).

Current cover is made by me but I do not make claims of the graphics or images. All covers of the story are also made by me, or else indicated otherwise. 

If you're good at making covers please inform me and let's talk.

WARNING:
📖 There would be a lot of different POV so please, read carefully...
📖 You might not like how some events in the story would take place or even the plot and flow but remember it's my book, I know it more than you😉.
📖 This book may portray cliché attributes at some point, but every story is, ..right?. Nonetheless, it has it's unique parts.
📖 Because of the issues of different POV, you might not flow well with the story, so I advise you read it like a judge who's hearing different sides of a particular case from different witnesses😁😁.
📖The events in this story are taking place in Nigeria setting, so locations, names and language used in the book will all be Nigerian.
📖 I may not explain every native language or slangs involved but if you wish to know, don't hesitate to comment where confused, I'll readily explain.

NOTE: THIS BOOK IS UNEDITED, YOU'RE READING AT YOUR DISCRETION, THANK YOU

  All that said, please remind me if I forgot to add something.  Do get on with the story.

See you later ✌✋✋