Please help

I just started this story recently and it has gotten a few reads, just wanna say thank you to all who've read and commented and also voted, it means a lot.

    Now a reader told me that it isn't wise to have so many pov's in a chapter as it may make the book boring and people might not have interests to read it again. I appreciate her advice, but I also want to say that;
   If you check, you'd realise that the name of this book is _All of Us_ about Nigerian teenagers who have come across each other on a platform_school, how would I illustrate the story properly without bringing in each person's point of view.

These students come from different backgrounds and I just wanted to put the story together just for the fun of it.
This story is a figment of my imagination and I want to inform you that the first few chapters would be boring_very boring but the book will certainly get interesting at some point. But if you can't deal with that I can't do anything about it.

  I'll try to see how I'll fix the issue of so many POV but I don't think I'll completely change it else I'll lose the story plot, please bare with me.

»And yes, if you have any ideas on how to make the story get better, pls pls pls and pls, tell me about it.
You're the reader, you know what you want, feel free to inform me. Cos I really don't want to delete this story like I did the previous one.

Please wonderful readers, this book has officially been accepted into the swiftreads360official awards, I really need your votes to get this book to be recognized.. It'd mean  a lot if you guys can pls do it for this story.

Thanks
Love from over here @Amyirechi
😘😘😘