Guess The Songz 4

I will list the rules:
1. Read.
2. Guess what songs from Trey Songz are described in the story.
3. If you are the first to be correct, you will get an imagine by me.

Mincella

Mincella and her friend, Christine, are doing a pole dancing routine that they have been practicing for a couple weeks. The two are not strippers, but they do enjoy pole dancing. While she was doing the routine and Christine watching, a guy on the outside walks by the door and looks at her. He opens the door and walks in to get a closer view. Christine looks at the corner of her eye and immediately tensed up. Mincella finishes and wait for Christine's feedback.

C: That was great Minnie.

M: Thank you.

She replies and looks at him through the mirror.

M: Omg, I did not know someone else was in here.

She realize who he is and is stunned.

M: Yo you're Trey Songz.

T: Wassup baby.

Mincella walks to him and hugs him. Christine walks towards them and hugs Trey quickly.

T: I didn't mean to barge in, but I liked what I saw. You're talented.

M: Thank you. Me and Christine have been practicing this for a bit.

T: Well your man would be happy to see it.

M: Ha, yeah if I had one.

T: You are too beautiful and talented to not be snatched up.

C: I be telling her that too.

They all giggle before Trey continues speaking.

T: Let me take you to lunch.

Mincella's eyes get wide a bit.

M: Right now?

T: Yeah, I'll wait for you outside.

M: Okay.

Trey flashes her smile before leaving. Mincella's face is flushed as she changes clothes with Christine.

C: Please watch yourself.

Mincella looks at her confused.

M: Why do you say that?

C: I had a previous encounter with him, and he will basically fuck and leave.

M: Nothing will happen. We are just getting lunch.

C: You say that now. Just protect yourself.

M: Thanks mom.

She says with sarcasm as Christine pushes her playfully. The girls walk out of the studio as Mincella wave bye to Christine.

T: You're ready?

M: Yeah.

AT THE RESTAURANT

The two are in the restaurant just talking and enjoying each other's time.

T: I will be honest; I did not just find you suddenly, I been looking at your instagram.

M: So you be stalking me?

T: Nah, not at all. I just wanted to see you in person.

Minnie blushes and takes a sip of her drink.

T: I'm actually interested in you Minnie.

She looks back at him when he said that.

M: Is that so?

T: Yes it is.

M: Christine told me she had an encounter with you before and told me to keep an eye on you.

T: That must have been years ago; it doesn't matter, I want you now.

M: What about fucking and leaving?

T: If I would leave you, I wouldn't take you out to lunch.

Minnie chuckles at his comment.

T: I don't bite Mincella. Your friends shouldn't be determining who you want to talk to or not.

M: You're right, but I don't wanna get fucked over.

T: I understand baby. Like I said earlier, you are too fine and talented to be single.

She smiles and shakes her head.

T: Let's go.

They stand up after he pays and leaves. He takes her to her house as Mincella thinks about what he said. He parks in the driveway and they get out the car. They walk to her front door as she gets her keys.

M: Thank you for lunch and the ride.

T: No problem baby.

She smiles and gently pulls him towards her, kissing his lips. He place his hands on her hips and pulls her body closer. His hands go towards her butt and he squeezes tight, making her smile. She breaks away and looks at him.

M: Do you wanna come in?

She unlocks and opens the door as Trey follows her in the house.