Chapter 4

"So you're Hoseok?"  I look at him so concerning.  He continued to look at me, waiting for an answer.  "Y-yes I am."  "Well hello then roomie.  I was waiting to meet you, in person, but not like this."  He said as the lady comes back with towels.  "You okay, Yoongi?"  She said as she handed two towels to him and one to me.  "I'm fine, Lisa.  I'm fine."  Lisa.   The name rolled around in my mind for a bit.  That name sounds familiar.  It cant be her, why would she be here?  If it is her, then what are you going to say?  "I'm sorry about that.  I will go make you two new ones."  She said as she ran off to the back "kitchen".  "Hey, I'm sorry about that I just didn't know where the apartment was at.  You see my phone died and my charger was in my bag in the back, so I couldn't have grabbed it."  I kept on rambling about how sorry I was.  And I meant every word that came out of my big stupid mouth.  I would have continued on for eternity if he didnt stop me.

   "Hoseok, it's okay.  I thought that you would have asked where it was at sooner or later."  He said as he cleaned himself off.  As he stood up, I could see that the hot coffee made his pants stick to his legs.  It stuck to something else but I didn't want to look at it.  I was still trying to get over my "gay phase".  I knew I was but I also I didn't want to be called "gay" or even call myself that.  I look down to the floor then attended to my leg which was still slightly burning from that hot coffee. 

   At about 1am, me and my roommate headed off to my car which was parked there for god knows how long.  The worker lady gave us free coffee because of what happened.  It feel weird to me to get free stuff; I just feel like I NEEDED to pay for it but didn't get the hint.  We get in the car and me and him start talking.  "You know that the apartment is small and your room is about the size of the coffee shops bathroom?"  I looked at him very confendently.  "I know.  Most of the boxes have like two things in them and anyways I brought only 5 boxes."  He looks at me like I had made a mistake.  "So anyways.  Where is the apartments at?"  He looks up to only raise his phone as a GPS starts. 

"In four and a half miles make a left."