just like you like it ✧ brian

based off of : the song "just like you like it" by backstreet boys
takes place : present day
summary: brian & y/n have the sweetest relationship, and brian knows just how to love y/n.

"i'm gonna love you just like you like it."

the song "more than words" by west life poured into me and brian's ears.
we were slow dancing on the balcony, and i couldn't have asked for a better night than this.
brian's angelic voice sang the words into my ear.
every time i heard this amazing man sing, he sounded better & better.
i was so in love with him, and all i could do was pray that he knew how much i loved him.
his large hands were wrapped around my waist, and mine played with his blonde hair at the top of his neck.
he leaned in and kissed my cheek, spreading a grin across my face.
i stared into his blue eyes, so easily getting lost.
"more than words, is all you have to do to make it real." he sang.
he grabbed my hand and spun me around, pulling me into his chest so that my back was against it.
he held my hands sweetly, still singing.
we danced for a while, both of us would never get tired of each other.
"i love you so much baby, i don't think you'll ever really understand. i wanna love you just like you like it, i just want to make you happy."
i smiled, he leans in for a kiss and spins me around so i'm facing him again.
the kiss is slow, and his lips linger on mine.
he goes in for another, then pecks my lips.
our faces were so close they were touching, and i could tell he was staring into my eyes.
"you're so beautiful. i don't get how you can't see it. i swear you're my angel, God really did good on you. i can't believe He blessed me with someone like you."
he brushes the hair away from my face.
i giggle, trying not to tear up.
"brian thomas littrell, you are officially perfect to me."
"i'm glad you think that, cause there's something i've really been wanting to ask." he winks and takes a few steps away from me.
the song had now changed, and just like you like it was playing. brian's voice sang the first verse of the song, and that just made the moment 100 times better.
brian gets down on a knee, and my mind couldn't process what was happening.
the tears were definitely already falling.
"y/f/n, i know you've had trouble in your past with relationships, but i want to make all of that disappear. you're my everything, and i really feel like i can be my true self around you. i love you more than anything or anyone. you've made me realize i want to spend the rest of my life with you, and i would never want it any other way. will you marry me?"
he pops open the box with the ring in it, and at this point i'm sobbing.
"hell yeah brian." i laugh as he slips the ring on my finger and stands up, kissing my lips passionately.

sorry this was very cheesy :(
the next imagine will be better ♡

✧sorry this was very cheesy :(the next imagine will be better ♡

QOTD : favorite song off of DNA?
AOTD: the way it was & OK

xo, em