Chapter 1

Basically a lot of the story will be changed. I hope you enjoy as this is my first Naruto story. Enjoy.It starts up to where the team are being announced, everything before that is the same as the story.

"Alright class settle down." Said Iruaka sensei. He stood before the class with a paper in his hand.

Everyone became quiet as they turned towards thier sensei. Naruto had just gotten beaten up by Sakura after accidentally kissing Sasuke.

"I will now announce the teams." Said Iruaka.

'Man as long as I am paired up with Sakura I will take anyone. Except Sauske!' Naruto thought to himself.

Meanwhile a certain shy girl was looking at him.

'Naruto. I-I hope I could possibly b-be on the same team as you.' Hinata thought to herself.

"Alright team 7 will be composed of... Naruto Uzumaki,Sasuke Uchiha and h-"

"WAIT HOLD ON! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE PAIRED UP WITH HIM!? " Naruto yelled while pointing towards Sasuke.

"Naruto shut up!" Said Sakura as she Balled up her fists.

"Naruto. Of the 27 of you Sasuke has the best grades. You would have the worst grades. So we put you two together so we can balance your different strengths. That's why you ended up together. Now please let me finish." Said Iruaka.

'Crap. Now even if Sakura gets on my team I still have to deal with this guy.' Naruto thought to himself.He looked at Sasuke.

" Just don't drag me down with you. Loser. "Said Sasuke.

" WHAT DID YOU CALL ME! "Yelled Naruto.

Sakura came over and knocked Naruto on the head to shut him up.

" Sakura please don't do that. Now the third member will be... Hinata Hyuga."

'W-what! I-I-I get to be with N-Naruto!' Hinata almost fainted but she kept her composure.

"Now the next team will be Sakura haruno,Kiba Inzukua,and Shino Aburame." Said Iruaka.

'No! I have to be with dog lover and the freak?! At least Ino didn't get to be with Sasuke. And I know Hinata doesn't want Sasuke so that's good.' Sakura thought to herself.

A/N:Every other team is the same way in the canon.

Later on.

Hinata was walking around trying to find Naruto.She eventually found him on a swing right outside of the academy. She slowly walked up to him doing her best not to faint.

"N-N-Naruto." Said Hinata very quietly where Naruto could barely hear her. He turned around to find Hinata there.

"Oh hey Hinata what's up?" Asked Naruto.

"W-w-well I-I was wondering. S-since we are O-on the s-same t-team,I thought t-that m-maybe y-you would w-want t-to g-go eat lunch t-t-t-together." Said Hinata on the verge of collapsing.

"Oh sure." Said Naruto.

"R-really?" Asked Hinata.

"Yeah. I tried to ask Sakura earlier but that didn't go so well. But I guess we can if you really want to." Said Naruto.

He got off the swing and he started to walk with hinata following him.

"So where did you want to go?" Asked Naruto.

"W-well I was thinking m-maybe we could g-get some ramen."Saie Hinata.

" REALLY!? WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR? LET'S GO! "Naruto Said excited. He grabbed her hand and he started running fast not realizing Hinata had fainted and he was dragging her along with him till he got to the ramen store.

                   End of chapter 1
I hope you like this story. I don't hate Sakura just so you know. If you are reading my other story don't worry it's not over. I just want to try something else so I don't get bored with it. Anyway see you on the next chapter. Believe it!