Chapter 3

Anybody else think boruto gets to much heat? I don't think it's as bad as people say.

"Good morning class!" Said Kakashi as he finally arrived.

"YOU'RE LATE!" Yelled the three man team.

Kakashi set down a timer on a nearby stump.

"This is set to go off at noon." Said Kakashi.

"I have two small bells. You must steal one of these from me before the timer goes off. Anyone who fails doesn't get any lunch. Instead you will be tied to that tree stump so I can eat in front of you." Explained Kakashi.

At that moment all three of thier stomachs started growling.

" You only need one bell. Due to there being only two, one of you is definitely headed for the stump. You are allowed to use shurikin. Attack as though you mean to kill. "Said Kakashi.

" B-b-but that seems r-really dangerous. "Said Hinata.

" You couldn't even dodge an eraser. You're gonna get wrecked,believe it!"Said Naruto.

" Big talk for a loser. Now begin on my signal. "Said Kakashi.

Naruto grabbed his blade and ran right at Kakashi. But Kakashi easily grabbed him and pointed the knife at the back of his head.

" Not so fast. I didn't say go yet."Said Kakashi .

'I-i didn't see him move!' Thought Hinata.

'So this a true elite.' Thought Sasuke.

" But you did strike to kill. So it seems you begun to respect me. Maybe I'm starting to like you three. Now go! "Said Kakashi.

Everyone went different ways.

Kakashi was in the middle of the field while Sasuke and Hinata were hiding.

' All three are well hidden.'

" IT'S TIME FOR THE MATCH TO BEGIN!"Yelled out Naruto.

'That idiot'.Thought Sasuke.

Naruto starts to rush at Kakashi but he stopped in his tracks when he sees him pulling something out.

'He is going for a weapon so early?' Thought Naruto.

But Kakashi just pulled out a book.

'What the hell?' Thought Naruto.

" Is something wrong? I thought you were coming after me." Said Kakashi.

"Y-you. Why do you have a book out?" Asked Naruto.

"I want to know how the story ends. Go on. It shouldn't matter seeing as who I'm against." Said Kakashi.

"......... I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" Screamed Naruto. He went straight for Kakashi. He threw a punch but Kakashi blocked it with one hand. Naruto swung a kick but Kakashi ducked.

" That's it! "Naruto threw another punch but Kakashi suddenly appeared behind him and make the sign of the tiger.

'Wait that's to much of a advanced technique!' Thought Hinata.

'That damn Teacher isn't holding back' Thought Sasuke.

" N-N-Naruto! Behind y-you! "Yelled Hinata.

" To late. "Said Kakashi.

Kakashi rammed his fingers into Naruto.

" Thousand Years of death! "Yelled Kakashi. Naruto got sent flying.

Hinata blushed.

'That wasn't a ninjutsu. He just poked him. Both of them are idiots.' Thought Sasuke.