Chapter 4

The wosrt ship ever on this show(My opinion) is Sasuke and Hinata. Like, why? How? Who? What?

After Naruto got cut down, again, he and Hinata went seperate ways. Meanwhile Sasuke was taking on Kakashi alone.

"I'm not like them." Said Sasuke.

"Save it for when you manage to get a bell. Sasuke." Said Kakashi.

Sasuke turned to face Kakashi.

"The strength of the Uchiha clan. The most elite family in Konohagakure village. I'm looking forward to this." Said Kakashi.

Sasuke took out several shurikens and threw them at Kakashi which he easily dodged.

"What a waste" Said Kakashi.

Just than one of the shurikens hit a rope sending tons of knives at Kakashi which he dodged. Sasuke came from behind and kicked but Kakashi still blocked. Sasuke kicked again but Kakashi grabbed his arm. Sasuke reached for a bell which he just barely touched.

Kakashi threw him away from him.

Meanwhile Naruto was walking towards a Boulder with the lunch boxes.

Back to Kakashi and Sasuke.

"I admit. You're not like the others." Said Kakashi.

Sasuke did several hand signs.

'Horse. Tiger.Fire style! Fireball Jutsu!'

'What? His Chakra is beyond the capacity of any novice.'

Sasuke sent a fire ball straight to Kakashi. Once it had cleared up Kakashi was gone.

'What? Where is he? Above? Around me?' Thought Sasuke. Suddenly a hand came from the ground and grabbed Sasuke leg.

"Below you" Said Kakashi.

It ended with Sasuke in the ground.

"Well not bad. But you still didn't get a bell." Said Kakashi as he walked away.

Meanwhile.

Hinata was running around trying to find Kakashi.

'Where could he be? I could try using my bykugan to find him' Thought Hinata.

"Hey Hinata!" Yelled A familiar voice.

"N-Naruto! Did you d-decide to work t-together?" Asked Hinata. She spun around but what she saw brought Tears to her eyes. She saw Naruto was kissing Sakura.

"N-N-N-naruto."

"Did you ever think that I could like someone as useless as you?" Said Naruto.

Hinata fainted from the shock of seeing her crush kiss another girl.

'... Was that to much?' Thought Kakashi.

Meanwhile.

"Hehe. I get to eat all this for myself. Than once I'm full I can try to take a bell!" Said Naruto as he sat down to eat.

"Hey Naruto." Said Kakashi as he stood on the rock behind Naruto.

"I-I was just kidding." Said Naruto.

"To late for that" Said Kakashi.

Meanwhile.

"Hey Hinata wake up." Said Sasuke as he shook Hinata.

"W-what Happened?" Asked Hinata.

"Kakashi used an illusion jutsu on you and you fainted." Said Sasuke.