Chapter 2

Naruto is my favorite anime/Manga. Naruto and hinata are my second favorite ship. (First is Nishikata and Takagi).

Naruto, Sasuke, and Hinata were in the classroom waiting for thier new sensei to arrive. Naruto is getting impatient and keeps looking down the hallway to look for him.

"Man why are we the only team whose teacher hasn't even shown up yet?" Said Naruto.

He crossed his arms.

"All the other teams have already gone off with thier teachers. Even master Iruka has left." Said Naruto.

"I-I-I'm sure t-that he will b-be here soon." Said Hinata shyly while Sasuke watched on.

Naruto got an idea. He grabbed a board eraser and stuck it at the top of the door.

"Heh heh. This is what he gets for being late." Said Naruto.

"N-Naruto. M-maybe we should not d-do anything to m-make him upset." Said Hinata.

"Please. If he can't even be on time that probably means he isn't even a good shinobi" Said Naruto

"There is no way that an elite ninja would even fall for such a lousy trap like that you loser" Said Sasuke. Just than the door slid open and their sensei came in only to get hit by the eraser.

"Haha! I got ya!" Said Naruto as he laughed away.

'This is our elite shinobi teacher? He just got caught by such a simple trap.'Sasuke thought to himself.

' Oh this c-cant be well. 'Hinata thought to herself.

"Hmmm. How should I say this?Based on my first impression. I have to say...... You all are losers." Said kakashi as the other three sweat dropped.

Later at the top of a building.

"Alright now I'd like you all to tell us about yourselfs." Said Kakashi.

"Like what?" Asked Naruto.

"Like dreams, hobbies, likes, dislikes, your name. Stuff like that." Explained Kakashi.

"How about you go first so we can see how it is done?"Asked Naruto.

" Alright. My name is Hatake Kakashi. I don't feel like telling you my likes or dislikes. My dreams for the future are none of your business. And I have many hobbies. "Said Kakashi not really saying anything.

" T-t-that wasn't r-really helpful. "Said Hinata.

" Now you're turn. Start with you on the left. "Said Kakashi.

" My name is Uzumaki Naruto. What I like is instant cup ramen. What I like even better is when iruka sensei treats me to ramen. What I hate most is the three minute wait after I pour in the boiling water. "Said Naruto.

'All he thinks about is Ranen.'Thought Kakashi.

" And my dream is to be a better shinobi than lord hokage and have everyone acknowledge my existence! "Said Naruto surprising kakashi.

' Well. That is a surprise.'

" My hoobies are pranks and jokes! "Said Naruto as kakashi face palmed.

" Next. "

" My name is Uchiha Sasuke. There are plenty of things I hate, but I don't see how that it matters since there is alm nothing I like. It seems pointless to talk about dreams. That's just a word to me. But what I do have Is determination. I am going to restore my clan. And there is someone I've sworn... To kill. "Said Sasuke putting fear in the others.

'I-I don't understand how so m-many girls like him' Thought Hinata.

'Sure hope it ain't me' Thought Naruto.

'I suspected as much from him. They gave me an Uchiha, the boy with the demon fox inside of him, and the girl from the main branch of the hyuga branch. This will not be easy.' Thought Kakashi.

"And finally the young lady." Said Kakashi.

"M-my name is h-hinata h-hyuga. I-I don't really have anything t-that I hate. T-there is a c-certain p-person I l-like. M-my d-dream for the future is to be a great s-shinobi" Said Hinata.

'Gonna have to work on that shyness' Thought kakashi.

"Alright. I believe we all know enough about each other. Our training begins tomorrow."Said Kakashi.

" Alright! What will will we be doing? Will it be our first mission? "Asked Naruto excitedly.

" No. We will be doing survival exercises. "Said Kakashi.

" B-b-but sensei. Our school d-days were full of survival training. "Said Hinata.

" Yes. But I will be your opponent. "Said Kakashi.

" Well what kind of training? "Asked Naruto.

" Haha. Well if you knew you would become really scared. "Said Kakashi.

" W-why is that? "Asked Hinata.

" Of the 27 members of your class, only 9 of you will be accepted as junior level Shinobi. The others must go back. The test has a 66% failure rate. "Said Kakashi.

This put fear in everyone, including Sasuke.

" Haha! See? Well we will meet tomorrow at the practice field. You may bring any tools and weapons. The details of your assignment are on this handout. Memorize it. Also no breakfast unless you want to puke your guts out." Said kakashi as he passes out sheets.

Later on.

Hinata was outside in the field training.

'I can't afford to fail. If I do than I may not to be with Naruto. But I need to do this for myself as well. Maybe I should -'

" Hey hinata! "Soemone yelled cutting of her thoughts. She turned around to find Naruto walking up to her.

" N-Naruto. W-why a-are you h-here? "Asked Hinata.

" Well I was training at my home, but I wanted to find you. I thought maybe we could train together. "Said Naruto.

" Y-you want to t-train with m-me?"Asked a shocked Hinata

" Yeah. I mean if you don't want to it's fine. I'm used to rejection. "Said Naruto.

" I-I didn't mean it like that. I-of course we can train together. "Said Hinata.

" Great let's do it! "Said Naruto.

They trained together for what would be hell the next day.

                     To be continued.
BTW you can get Manga on Amazon.