Chapter 3: Link up

NICOLE POV
"Hello" I say as I answered the phone "hey babe wyd" says Marcus. "Nothing much about to eat breakfast & make my way up stairs to find which bathing suit I'm going to want to wear" says Nicole "why do you need an bathing suit exactly?" Says Marcus "well duh I'm going for an swim silly" "well dang no invitation " says Marcus. "Okay okay you can come ,tell all the boys to come & let me text you when the time we're going"says Nicole "okay babe I'm about to call the guys now" says Marcus "okay okay see you later" says Nicole "see ya" says Marcus . Then from there the phone called ended.
After that I set my phone on the counter & made my way to the cabinet to grab a bowl & then to the refrigerator & draw for my milk & cereal. I made an bowl of frosty flakes then ate while scrolling down my Instagram feed. After I about seen everything I wanted to see I went upstairs to my bedroom & looked for an bathing suit,knowing that it shouldn't be hard to find one because I was ready for summer . I've been online shopping since spring so I was prepared!

*Note-faction from IMessage*
I opened my messages & seen the girls texting in the group chat.

Brianna💕🥰- You guys chose what time you all wanted to go?
Bestfriend👯‍♀️🤞🏾- I was thinking let's all meet up there at two ,is that fine with you all?
Imani🧡- That's coo
Alexxxx😍🥳-yeah that's fine do anyone need an ride ? Because I'll slide I need someone to ride with me anywayssss
Me- Yeah two fine I'll ride with you Alex & uh guys I sorta told the boys they can come.
Bestfriend👯‍♀️🤞🏾-REALLY NICOLE!!! you know I don't want to see D.j right now after what happened.
Alexxxx😍🥳-okay I'll be there around 1:30 & Harmony calm down it can't be that bad just chill girl😂😘
Imani🧡-yayyyy ,the boys coming !!
Brianna💕🥰-good because I've been waiting to see my mennnnn ! Harmony it won't be that bad you know we got you.
Bestfriend👯‍♀️🤞🏾-okay whatever you say.
Me-sorryyyy bestie ,but you guys need to get back together anyways🙄but Alex call when you outside I'll see y'all later.
Everyone in gc- okay.

1:25 p.m
*Facetime call from "Alexxxx😍🥳"*
"Come open the door" says Alex "alright here I come" .
"Heyyyyy I misss you!! Even tho we just seen each other yesterday at school" says Alex "ohhhh I miss you toooo give me an hugggg girl" *30 secs later* "okay you can let go now" says Alex "don't do to much"says Nicole "ahhh be quite" says Alex . "You wearing an two piece ?" "Yeah you know this belly piercing got to show" says Alex "oh yeah I forgot you did just get that,I want one so bad maybe if my mom come home I can ask her about it ." "Awnnn babe it's okay you do know they don't need permission here in Atlanta right?!" Says Alex "reallyyy?? I heard they do it like that at some polars" "I'll take you to the one I got mine from when you ready" says Alex "bet" I say . So I tell Alex to follow me up to my bedroom I text Marcus and told him to meet us there at two ,& make sure D.j don't be on no bs with my bestfriend because it can most definitely get like that behind her.
*2:45*
We got to the water park all us girls. The boys didn't exactly made it yet but they say there on their way. "I hope D.j don't bring that thot broad and try to be funny" says Harmony. "Oh I bet he don't let her come in here & watch what happens & I put that on her moms" says Imani. "Rightttt" we all say .
So while we're waiting we decided to just take pictures & do dubsmashs while we're waiting on the boys ,because the water park is pretty big & we all should just stay together so we don't lose one another. So we just snap up an few pictures for the gram . & here's some pictures of us.

 & here's some pictures of us

(Her hairstyle going to be changing up ,depends on the pictures & yes Ik their different backgrounds just work with me

(Her hairstyle going to be changing up ,depends on the pictures & yes Ik their different backgrounds just work with me.!).
As I was uploading the pictures, all I hear is "OH I KNOW THAT NIGGA JUST DID NOT BRING THAT BITCH IN HERE" says Harmony . I look up & see the girls walking over to the boys & the girl D.j cheated on Harmony with.

Heyyyyyy guys I'm back .!! Anyways what do you guys think is it about to happen.?? 🥵 y'all think Imani about to whoop something .??we'll see you guys till next time.☺️