Chapter 5: Working things out

-HARMONY'S POV-
"I really want to be with you I do,but I also don't want to be out here looking like any type of dummy either D.j" Harmony semi-whisper .
-EVERYONE CONVERSATION-
*They were all out to eat at Five Guys a burger joint.* "So we hitting up this party or what?" Jaquan says "I mean sure why not?" Brianna replied to Jaquan "yeah let's go gang I haven't been out in a lil minute" Darius said wrapping his arms around Brianna neck. "I mean sure we ain't got shit else to do & it's summer shit why not !" D.j was saying why he was looking at Harmony "why the hell you looking at me fo? If you want to go ,go I ain't yo girlfriend" Harmony said referring to D.j her & the rest of her girls were laughing now "y'all can get up off my homie! Mane you know what? Fuck it we all going!" Marcus said standing up putting his half of the money on the restaurant table so did everyone else afterwards they were now walking out the place. "Since people want to volunteer people into going to a party I hope they got us a way there & back!" Nicole said as she was looking at Marcus. "Yeah that's right" Alex said making everyone stop walking looking at Marcus. "Alright alright y'all asses annoying ,I'll put some gas money in Alex car y'all girls ride in there & me & the guys ride in mines that sounds like a plan to y'all?" "Yeah ight ,come on girls let's go" Imani said to Alex,Nicole,Brianna & Harmony ,everyone expect Nicole & Harmony started walking to the car "y'all go we will be there in a sec" Nicole turned around saying to Imani & Alex & Brianna "yah okay hurry up" Brianna said.
"So what we doing here we a couple or not?" D.j said asking Harmony "Am I going to be getting played or not?" "I told you baby I was just caught up in the moment D.j said reaching in for a hug Harmony finally let in ,then said in his ear "this is the last time! You lucky I love you" "I am ain't I?" D.j said laughing .

"Y'all I hope Harmony don't get back with D.j for real" Imani said to Alex & Brianna "& why not? Everyone deserves second chances"says Alex "but no girl deserves to beef with a bitch over a cheating ass nigga" Brianna said to Alex "yeah you do have a point ,they'll be okay" Alex said agreeing to them.

"Alright here's the gas money" Nicole said as her & Harmony were entering the car "thanks,so who house we getting ready at?" Alex said as she took the money from Nicole "we can go to my house" Nicole said to the girls "ight,who trying to play there phone? I'm texting right now" Alex said pulling out the parking lot . "Girl Hand me it & who you texting? Let me find out you got a boo thing & ain't tell us" Imani said making all the girls look at Alex. "Girl whattttt? Just take this" Alex was saying as she past the aux cord to the back to Imani. "Ohhhhh this our shit" Imani said as she click on the song . "REAL ASS BITCH GIVE A FUCK ABOUT A NIGGA" all the girls were singing along turning up like friends do.

NICLOE POV
"Alright we here Brianna,wait is that your dad who just bust the window?" Alex was telling Brianna as she was pulling up in her drive way. "Omg no not again!" Brianna was saying as she were unbuckling her seatbelt then got out the car. "Do you want us to go with you Bri?"I  was asking Brianna we all knew that her dad & mom had issues I just wanted her to know that we were all there for her....all the girls were now out the car walking up the stairs of Brianna home.

"OMG M- "

Hi guys I've been MIA for a minute. But how do you guys like it so far?