Chapater 4: Kicked out

As I looked up from my phone I see my girls walking towards the Boys & that thot D.j brought in here. The girls were screaming,as they were almost to them . I slid my feet in my MK sandals & walked towards them as well.
"OH REALLY D.J I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO WORK THINGS OUT BETWEEN US!!" Said Harmony "listen baby I didn't even bring her! When we were walking in she was getting out her car,I think she still have me on her home 360 App I promise I didn't know!" Replied D.j "SO BITCH YOU WANT TO BE A STALKER NOW & FOLLOW MY FRIEND BOYFRIEND? I HATE YOU THOTS IM ABOUT TO BEAT YOUR ASS BITCH" Imani said. I just knew then & on it was about to go down right here & right now ,In front of the whole entire water park . But I didn't care what it was when it came to my girls we were just going to do what we have to do then bounce!
"OH YEAH WHORE,WASSUP YOU WAS ALL UNDER MY BESTFRIEND COMMENTS ON HER IG POST TALKING SHIT TOO WASSUP HOE WASSUP TALK THAT SHIT NOW" I said . I told you guys I don't play when it comes down to my girls no if's & buts about. "Y'all talking all this shit & nobody ain't did nothing get the fuck out my face and let me talk to my men! NOW MOVE" the thot said. "Oh no this hoe didn't" Brianna said after her.
Next thing I know Alex was hitting her right in her face making her stubble a bit. After that Harmony jumped in front of Alex & start beating the chick ass. Don't get me wrong the girl had hands ,but she were no where close to my bestfriend. Somehow we all jumped in & jumped her. We didn't care don't play with any of us.
"COME ON SHORTY,D.j y'all help me damn" Marcus says they all started breaking the fight up,their were police now coming in. They made us sign some papers that we couldn't return back for 1 whole month exact.!! That was a huge deal for us because that's all we've been talking about the school year ,we're coming to swim.

TIMIA POV
Well hello you all know me ,after that fight happened but my name Timia. I'm literally in love with D.j even though he doesn't want me back but I just got to have him no matter what it may take.But here's an picture of me.

        *Note-faction Home 360 * I open my phone & look at the note-faction it says D

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*Note-faction Home 360 *
I open my phone & look at the note-faction it says D.j left home. I have him on there because we put each on the app when we were messing around but he stopped us hanging out because he loves that chick Harmony. I was blowing his phone up the night before but he weren't returning none of my text messages or phone calls. So this was the only way to speak to him,I checked the app again & it look like he was headed the direction to the local water park I know that's where he was going. So I went to my bedroom to get dress & told my mom I'll be back soon. I got my car keys off the dresser & headed to my all black B.M.W . When I arrived to the water park him & his boys were standing at the front desk paying to get in ,I caught up to them & one of his fine homeboys seen me first.
      "Aye homeboy D.j ugh I think your other girl here" I heard the fine one say his name was Darius "Men what is you talking about I don't have no oth-" D.j was staring to say when he turned around & face me I was so glad to see him. "What are you doing here girl? I told you I'm trying to work things out with my ONE & ONLY GIRL" he said so that Darius heard him loud & clear I did too I was starting to get very annoyed when he said that. "Listen we need to talk ,I've missed you so much just talk to me" I said reaching towards his hand he was now looking down at my hand reaching for his. "Nawl shorty ain't nothing to talk about I'm sorry for leading you on but I'm done here." He said I was working my mouth to say something but I really just wanted to pull him close & kiss his soft lips that I haven't touched in a week . As I was about to say something a group of girls came walking up cursing me out . I figured the light skin one with the curly hair was Harmony & the rest were her friends. But I didn't care I was trying to get her men back.
We started to go at it with words , but then one of the chicks hit me in my face. I stubbled just a bit I dropped my things and was ready for something else when Harmony start going in on me we were there fighting just us two for 30 secs we were heads up I wasn't winning & she wasn't either we both had each other that's why her girls jumped in. D.j & his friends were breaking it up,the police arrived & walk me to my car I turned around to the girls shouting "THIS ISN'T OVER YALL SOME WEAK BITCHS ON MY MAMA" and they all started laughing with Harmony saying "yeah ight don't let me catch you with my men no more hoe". I didn't get suspended from the water park because I didn't start it . I just know I'll see them again, & when I do I know my girls will be with me too ready for whatever. I then got in my ride & drove home to tell my girls what just went down.

  SIPCY HUH?! ALEX DO NOT PLAY . You seen she ain't say nothing but just got to work.
Anyways hope you guys enjoy ,be sure to vote .😘