Chapter 6: Party

BRIANNA POV
"OMG MOM ARE YOU OKAY?" As I was looking around the bedroom with glass on the floor that must've came from the lamp because that's the only thing I saw damaged. I turn to see the girls in the door way looking shocked. But to be honest I don't know what for they knew my mom & dad had issues . I walked over to my mom as she was standing up "baby yeah I'm okay I just talked to your dad about why he have been coming in so late? You know" "yeah I know mom,well I was asking to see if I could go with the girls to this party & stay at Nicole's but I see you need me more" as I was looking to see the girls still watching "oh no baby I'm a grown women I got myself! & hey girls I didn't even see y'all there" the girls were waving to her. "Gone on have fun make sure you be back tomorrow or call me & did Nicole mom say it was alright for you to stay?" She said looking at Nicole well of course she was talking to me but it was really meant for Nicole to answer . "Yes ma'am she said it was alright" Nicole had finally spoke up . My mom was now picking up the glass on the floor "gone on Brianna I'm okay ,you girls be careful" I walked out the room & went to my bedroom to get some clothes.
After we left my house we went to everyone house so they could ask their parents & get some clothes everyone parents said yes I mean it is summer! We were now at Nicole's house getting dress,I liked it over here her mom was never here her house is huge & she's fun & one of my close trusting friend!

NICOLE'S POV
"Hey Alex" "Yeah ?" She said looking up from her bag "how do you think I should wear my hair?" "Girl hmmmmm I know ! Let's go for a bunnnn yesss" she said playing in my hair "okay bet let me put my clothes on then I'm gone let you do it" "okay" she said as I was getting in the shower Imani was getting out she was putting on her clothes & stuff I was taking mine off! We were friends all true friends seen each other naked before . Harmony was down the hall in the shower & Alex & Brianna were in my room putting a few touches up to their outfit. We were listing to music & just vibing & talking we were done less then 25 mins . HERE IS OUR OUTFITS.