2. I guess.

7:01 PM

"Dangerous, ooh~, that sounds good yeah!"
Jungkook's speaker sang out in full volume, making you think the walls would start shaking and the windows would start cracking, due to it almost destroying your FUCKING eardrums.

You, were annoyed as fuck.

Jimin and Jungkook, were having a blast.

They lip synced the lyrics, doing some dramatic poses as every line passes by.
And you, you were asking yourself why you were sisters with Park Jimin and friends with Jeon Jungguk.

Why was Jungkook in your house anyway?

Well, apparently, Jungkook had asked to stay with you guys considering the boys didn't let him stay in their dorms, due to him either disturbing their beauty sleep or keeping them up all night for 5+ more hours.

And your LITTLE Brother, had decided to let him stay at your house, to annoy you even more.

"Thanks a fucking lot, Park Jimin." You sarcastically said, throwing your book to your Younger Brother, who was dramatically lip syncing with Jungkook.

"YAH! THAT HURST!" Jimin yelled, rubbing his arm while looking at you with an angry expression.

"Love you too." You said, grabbing your book before walking up to your room, slamming the door shut.

"Aish this kids.." You groaned, facepalming as their speaker continued singing in full volume.

Until it suddenly stopped.

The silence surrounding you made it peaceful now.

You sighed in relief and went to your closet, grabbing your Pajamas and putting them on.

*Ding!*

Your phone dinged, destroying the silence while you groaned out in frustration,

fixing your T-shirt before grabbing your phone and jumping on your bed.
You read the notification.

New message from 'Unknown'!

You sighed and tapped the notification, typing in your passcode before you got the message you received, from 'Unknown'

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Unknown
Hey.

Unknown
This is Yoongi.

Unknown
This is Jimin's sister right? The girl I met earlier?

______________________________________________________________________________________________

You chuckled at his message, you already knew who it was and decided to reply.

______________________________________________________________________________________________