5. My little nurse.

8:59 PM

You and Yoongi got along quick.

Okay, we all know that's total bullshit.

It was awkward at first, but you ignored it and grabbed the med kit that was brought with him.

"I....so are you gonna help me?" You asked, looking at the small and younger teen.

"I-I-Who gave you the idea I'd help you?!" He suddenly shrieked, the tip of his ears turning red along with his cheeks.

You raised a brow and answered. "Well, the med kit gave it away, and so did Jin. So..."

He froze for a minute before his face bursted into a pinkish-redish color.

"F-Fine! Just don't think I like helping you! I'm only doing this because you need it!" He screeched, hastily grabbing the med kit you were holding.

You laughed when he drag you on the couch and forced you to sit down next to him. Hydrogen peroxide already in hand.

"Don't be a chicken and woman the fuck up when the peroxide kicks in, got it?" He asked, hiding the fact that he was worried.

"Who said I was a chicken? I'm human!" You exclaimed, he laughed,

He poured a bit of the peroxide on the cotton before dabbing it on the huge-ass cut on your cheek.

"I'm surprised you aren't flinching yet." He mumbled, eyes focused on the wound.

The corner of your lip twitched up into a smirk.

"Well, I've experienced something waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy more painful than this." You said calmly, smirk slowly turning into a small closed-lip smile.

Your eyes darted to the shorter teen in front of you. Who seemed to be curious in finding out this 'pain' you felt.

"You really wanna know?"

"What?"

"Do you have a hearing problem, Yoongi?"

"That's rude, shut up."

"Says the hypocrite himself."

"I-"

"Save it." You interrupted.

"Anyways, to answer your question: I almost had my insides gutted out when I was a child. Goddamn assholes tried to rape me too." You sincerely yet bitterly answered, hating the fact that you were weak, innocent, naive and so small before.

"Damn, I feel sorry for you." He sympathetically said, accidentally exposing his soft side.
You laughed.

"'Sorry'? Are you being soft right now?" You jokingly asked, lips slowly forming a small smile.

"N-No, Shut it you idiot." You chuckled at his rudeness.

"Cute."

"DID YOU JUST-"

"Yeah, I did, you got a problem with that, Yoongi?"

"I-"

"...I guess I don't..." He shyly answered, mumbling something else.

Did he just-

"Okay! Anyways! Let me just stitch you up. After that, we can chit-chat. Got it?"

"Fine."
___________________________________________________________

"___________________________________________________________