4. Awkward.

____________________________________________________6:35 PM

6:35 PM

You grinned.

At the 7 boys, yelling, screaming and running while you sit on the green grass like a parent.

"HEY JIN-HYUNG! NOW I KNOW WHY YOU'RE GETTING SLOWER! IT'S CAUSE YOU'RE GETTING OLDER!" Taehyung yelled, smiling and giggling while Jin was chasing him.

"YAH! I'M ONLY 16! AND A FEW MONTHS YOUNGER THAN Y/N-UNNIE YOU LITTLE PUNK! YOU SHOULD CALL HER THAT!" He screamed back, laughing while running.

"YEAH SURE! LAST TIME I CHECKED SHE RAN FASTER THAN OUR WIFI!" Jimin butted it, running with Taehyung, Hoseok and Jungkook beside him.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"

Namjoon and Yoongi ran besides Jin, laughing at his childishness, it makes him cuter.

You laughed at the running figures.

Until you got an idea that would Make you regret saying it.

"HEY NAMJOON-AH AND SEOKJIN-AH!" You yelled. "YAH, HOSEOK-AH AND TAEHYUNG-AH!" You yelled also. Enough to make the 7 hear.

"NE?!"

"JUST FUCK ALREADY! NAMJIN AND TAESEOK HAD BEEN MY FAVOURITE SHIP EVER SINCE YOU TWO MET EACH OTHER!" You looked at Jungkook and Jimin. "YOU TOO JIKOOK! SO JUST FUCK ALREADY!"

"THE FUCK YOU SAY Y/N?!" They yelled, stopping dead in their tracks and now covering their faces to cover their blushing faces.

"JUST FUCK ALREADY!" You already stood up and had a running start, cause by the look of their fists clenching, it looks like you'd need, not MEET a nurse after this.

"Y/N! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" Jimin yelled, running over to you while you ran like their's no tomorrow.

Let's hope you don't get TOO hurt, or else you wouldn't have any more strength to beat the living shit out of those assholes.

___
*a few hours earlier.*

"BITCH WHAT?!" You yelled, gripping on an Ex-bully's collar. "YOU DIDN'T BOTHER TELLING ME ABOUT THOSE FUCKING ASSHOLES THAT DID THAT TO HIM?! WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP HIM YOU FUCKING COWARD!!!" You yelled once again.

"Y-YAH! Y/N CALM DOWN!" Jimin, Namjoon and Hoseok tried to pry you off him. Now holding you back. Damn, you were strong.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CALM DOWN WHEN THIS BITCH DIDN'T FUCKING HELP HIM!" It was obvious you were fuming and ready to tear someone's head off, and that someone was him and the bullies.

"ITS NOT HIS FAULT Y/N! USE YOUR HEAD!" Namjoon yelled.

You still didn't listen and got off scot-free, pushing the ex-bully down with your fist raised up in the air, ready to ruin his face.

"WHERE ARE THEY?!" You screamed even though your faces were 10 inches away from each other.

"I-I don't know!"

"FINE! IF YOU SEE THEM, TELL THEM TO MEET ME AT THIS ALLEYWAY AT 8PM! GOT THAT?!" You screamed at his face.

"O-Okay! Just let me go!"

"GOOD."

___
8:32 PM

"Aissshhhhhh.." You grumbled, staring at the mirror and noticing your wounded hand and your bruised and cut face. "I'm a dumbass for beating those bullies that bullied Yoongi." You thought. "Meh, I got them the most. I hope they change schools or else their fucking asses will be handed back to them again-"

"YAH! Y/N-UNNIE! ARE YOU THERE?!" You heard Jin scream on the other side of the door, with someone grumbling beside or behind him.

"What's the magic song?" You asked-yelled, smiling at what he was gonna say,

He sighed before answering. "I'm not a superhero, manheun geoseul barajima, but you can be my hero. Ireon mari godangkina!" He sang, chuckling at the end.

Yes, it was a weird, singing anpanman outside of your neighbour's house, it was indeed weird, but it was cute for you.

"A'ight, thanks." You said, opening the door and hiding your wounded hand behind your back even though your face took it away.

"You better thank me cuz I brought ya a nurse." He said, pushing Yoongi to you while Jin has a proud smile on his face.

"What the-" Jin shutted the door.

"OI! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE HYUNG!" Yoongi screeched, getting off you and banging on the door.

'You could basically open it, the lock is right there, on the freakin' doorknob..' You thought.

"NOPE, ALSO, THANKS Y/N-NOONA!" He yelled on the other side of the door.

Fuck, now it was you and Yoongi.

"Well this is awkward..."