Chapter 24: Big Plans

The glove was empty. The ball rolled across the field, coming to a stop not far beyond the backstop.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAND THATS A WIN FOR THE DODGERS! CONGRATULATIONS, THE DODGERS WON THE WORLD SERIES 2019!"

Alex laid down on the ground where she had slid, panting and smiling her biggest smile. I ran over to her and pulled her up. I pulled her into a big hug, and she jumped onto my waist. She cried tears of happiness into my shoulder. I looked her right in the eyes and without a second though, I leaned in and kissed her passionately. We could hear the crowds screaming, but it didn't matter.

"You did it, Alex!" I yelled.

"No," she smiled. "We did it."

—————————————————————-

"So, Alex and Jonah, you two are the stars of the show, both being the youngest baseball players in MLB history. What are your goals for the future?"

I sat next to Alex, holding her hand on the couch in the huge room where we were being interviewed on TV. I looked down at her and smiled.

"Eh, I don't know," she shrugged. "I never thought I would be here at all, but maybe win World Series again?"

"You heard it here, folks, Jonah Marais and Alex King are gonna be stealing the hearts of Dodgers for many years to come."

"I don't know what we're going to do, but with Alex and I together, we can go far. We've got real big plans," I added.

After the interview, I pulled Alex to the side and kissed her forehead. "Love me for who I am and for who I'm gonna be."

"I already do, Jobear."

~1~

IM BACK BITCHESSSSSSSSS. so basically here's what happened:
-i met my crush and best friends on march 22
-i didn't want to read or write fan fictions because after you've met them you have a WHOLE. NEW. PERSPECTIVE. it's life-changing
-today is april 22, exactly a month later. so i am caught up on all the stories i was reading and now i'm gonna finish this book.

ALSO IVE GOT 2.06K, 1.6K, and 1.37K READS ON MY BOOKS. WHAT?!?!?!? I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I WROTE ANOTHER STORY???? JACK OR ZACH???

love ya💖