Chapter 36

Reaper's Pov
I woke up as i saw the wall clock,it's 7:00am already.I sat in my bed as i saw the others waking up too"Morning everyone"Willard said"Morning too"we replied as we stood up and washed our faces.We brushed our teeth and took a shower one by one.After putting our uniforms,we went to the hallways and walked to the Cafeteria and ordered our breakfast.After getting our meals,we sat down table sorrounded by 4 chairs"You know,it's been months since i joined Team Rainbow and it changed me a lot"Willard said making Vladimir and Lincoln nod in agreement."We do have a lot experiences inside this HQ and in the Battlefield"Vladimir said while we are eating"And also,lots of thicc girls"Lincoln said making Willard and Vladimir chuckle.I kept eatimg while they talk.I am not intereseted i talking right now"Hey George,why so quiet?tell us some stuff about you"Willard said as i continued eating"Come on,were a team here.We are not gonna let you down"Lincoln said as i stopped eating and took a deep breathe and said"I was alone in life.My Mother died from Brain Cancer and my Father Died from being killed by White Masks.Then,i lost some of my team mates in the Reggiment i belong.They died without honor.That's why i joined this Team,to seek Redemption and Revenge"i said in a cold tone as i continued eating"We are just same mate"Willard said"Yeah"Vladimir said"Me too"Lincoln said that make me stop eating"Then why are still smiling?"i asked"It's because of love,it is a powerful thing that can keep you alive in and out"Willard said"Oh,and speaking of love,your note you worked with the Bosak sisters right?"Lincoln asked that made me confused"Yeah?Why?"i asked"Over there"he pointed at the entrance of the Cafeteria.I saw a very familiar person,Zofia."I think she's married"i said"Yes,but her Husband and daughter died long time ago.Killed by White Masks"Vladimir said"How did you know ?"i asked"We are readung records of every Operator in here."Willard said as i faced Zofia again.She is still the same Zofia i once knew.
She is still beautiful,as beautiful from our old days.We finished eatimg our breakfast as we stood up to head back in our dorm.Suddenly,Ela grabbed me from my arm and said"Ahh,George?may i ask you a favor?"she asked"What is it?"i asked"My sister seems sad right now.I can't to talk to her right now beacause she won't let me in inside our dorm.I think she's crying.Can you comfort her for a minute?"she said that made me a little bit confused"Not interested,ask the others"i said as she tighten her grip in my arm"Please???!?!?"she said while making a cute face.Shit,i can't resist it"Ok,i'll do it"i said as i retrieve my arm and walked towards thr Sister's dorm.I arrived and knocked on the door"No,go away.I want to be alone right now!"she said"Zofia,it's me.Please let me in"i said as the door quickly opened showing a crying Zofia in front of me"George"she said as she quickly hugged me tight.We went outside and closed the door.We sat in her bed as we talked"What's the problem?"i asked"It's just,i can't forget my Husband and Daughter.Everytime i sleep,they always show up in my dreams,but they are always getting killed.It's the nightmare i don't want to happen again.No matter how i want to move on,i can't"she said while crying.I quickly pulled her into a hug."You know,i've lost many.My Father,Mother,Some of my Team Mates,and a lot more.But i stood still.Because i want them to be proud for me"i said as Zofia pulled off from the hug slowly and said"Thank you,George"she said as i smiled.After a long time of hatred,i think this is just the time i smiled.I stood up and walked over to the door until Zofia held my hand and said"George?can we?ahh..you know"she said that make me smile.I quickly kissed her and pulled her into the bed"I love you"she said"I love you too"i said as we started tooking off our clothes and that is the start of a lemoncy with Zofia.This is amazing...

                    To be continued...
Helljumper13/Author's Pov
"Damn George,i thought he was a loner,but he was a monster,in bed"i said while watching the two having some shit in my phone."Hey,a little help here?"an ODST shouted as i put my phone back in my pocket.I grabbed the Machine Gun and loaded it with bullets.I walked in the warzone amd shooted at all enemies i saw"Let's get the party started".