Pervert

WARNING: SOME STRONG THEMES

I left the restroom heading to the front door.

"Come here sweetheart." The boy, a guy my age with a weird smile, says creepily.

I'm just waiting for Luke.

"No." I say backing up.

He comes closer running his hands down my arms. I jerk away. Before I can get out of arms reach he grabs the amulet around my neck. "Why do you always where this stupid necklace?"

"Leave me alone." I say as I jerk away from him. He rips the amulet off my neck. I rip the amulet out of his grasp and put it in my pocket. Luckily the leather hadn't broke, so all I had to do was clip it back on.

He comes closer again. "But sweetie I will love you." He says.

I step back. "Fuck off creep." I say.

He quickly steps forward about to grab the bottom of my shirt when Luke's voice booms.

"What do you think you're doing?" His voice booms and he walks up to the boy. Lily and Holly follow in tow.

Luke grabs my arm and slightly pulls me behind his frame.

Luke growls and he gets closer to the boy. "You lay a finger on my sister and I will cut off you're entire arm." He says.

I back away a little. Then he taps my arm and we turn around and head off.

"Loser you don't even have parents." The boy yells.

Instantly I turn around sprinting towards the boy. Luke tries to grab my arm, but misses. I throw a punch landing it squarely on the boy's left eye. Then I kick him squarely in the balls.

He falls to the ground and he groaned in pain.

"At least I'm not a perverted asshole like you." I say as I turn around and walk back to Luke.

"Bitch." He yells as I walk away.

"Creep." I say as Luke, Holly, Lily, and I walk out of hearing distance.

"Remind me to never piss you off." Lily says and we both start laughing.

"Hopefully that taught him a lesson." I said and smirk. We all get into the car heading to my house.

A/n:
Sorry it's short but my last chapter was extremely long. It is 1 in the morning and I actually have school so I decided to make this short.