Arranged Marriage to Michael Jackson

Ramona is a typical 17year old teenager, she likes to stay in on the social network sites and has all the up to date technology. Ramona is popular online as a youtube blogger and she tends to talk about her life and help others out by giving advice along with doing the odd challenges that becomes viral between everyone.

Ramona is half spanish due to her mother's side of the family, she is 5ft 3 and slim with tanned skin and long wavy brown hair. Ramona is a bit of a geek and has the typical geek glasses to complete it when needed which is mostly for reading and writing.

Ramona's family is rich, her mother works as a model and her father works as a music promoter. The family are very friendly with the Jacksons and they both give their children arranged marriages, they decide to put Ramona and Michael together and have planned this since they was toddlers. As Michael and Ramona are reaching 18 the parents need to tell them that their future partner is each other but Michael and Ramona don't exactly get on well due to different interests.

Technology is the same as modern day, for example iphones, facebook, instagram, flat screen televisions etc.