Juliet in the end

Tomorrow turned into today, and today turned into yesterday. And the days went like that. It had been a week since Leo's arrival and death. Calypso had been worrying me a lot. She's not like herself. I can't even say that I know how she is anymore. She won't let anyone help her. I know I don't know her that well, I've only been with her the few days in Ogygia, but even an idiot could tell that something was wrong with her. It is true that her savior and boyfriend had died, but it was way too much. She's gonna die of depression, hunger and thirst if we don't get her to at least do something other than sob.

Each morning, Hazel, Frank, Piper, Jason or Annabeth would go to her and try and get her to eat or drink. But it was fruitless. And I didn't want to do it, because I knew she'd shout at me, tell me I'm a murderer. However, the others made me do it once. So on Saturday morning, I walked towards where she was, holding a plate full of fruit. She was sat looking out in the fields. So I gently settled down besides her. 

"I'm not going to eat." Her voice was cracked and broken. You could see the dried tears on her cheeks.

"I'm not obliging you, but it'll be better for you." I answered. She then looked at me. Her dark almond eyes were bloodshot. Her face churned into a face of utter disgust.

"You." she began, "You killed Leo. YOU KILLED MY BOYFRIEND! HE WAS MY FRIEND!!! HE SAVED ME FROM OGYGIA, NOT LIKE YOU WHO JUST DUMPED ME THERE AND THEN NEVER CAME BACK TO HELP ME!!! HE WAS ALL I REALLY HAD AND YOU TOOK IT AWAY!!! INSTEAD OF MOVING OUT OF THE WAY, YOU STOOD THERE AND DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO SAVE LEO!!!! ANYTHING! YOU'RE A MURDERER!" she screeched, "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU EVER AGAIN IN MY LIFE!"

With that, she stormed to somewhere else. Those words hurt really bad. But they were true. I could've saved Leo instead of standing there without doing anything. I could've stopped Leo's death. My friend was dead because of me. I was a murderer in some way.

----------------Time skip to dinner that same day----------------

We were eating our dinner. Everyone was talking about this and that and eating joyfully, but I wasn't. I'm really sure I'm depressed now. I sighed. Just then, Hazel fell out of her seat. We all laughed a bit, but there was something wrong with her. We fell silent. She then screamed. 

"What is it? What happened?" Frank nervously asked, "Are you alright?" Hazel slowly got up, without a blink in her eye, and said:

"I'm alright, but Calypso isn't." 

Immediately, I stood up and ran to her room. She was dead.

She had committed suicide.

She was dead because of me. Because of my inability to help her.

She was dead.

She killed herself.

Whoa, so much depressing stuff over here! But it doesn't matter, it's nice in some way. Hehe. You got that of Romeo and Juliet? A bit, at least. Like the death and then the suicide. Though I know the death in Romeo and Juliet was false, but I'm not gonna write all that again. Oh, and this is not over yet! 😈

The best food in the world,

BLUEEEpancakes