Wanna sing a bit?

I'm feeling like singing. Don't pay much attention to the chapters' names- they are only me being bored and putting what comes to my mind first.

We kept on walking. It was my fault. EVERYTHING, ALWAYS was MY FAULT. I sighed. I had Annabeth at my side. We didn't know if Jason or Piper were still alive. We didn't know if something happened in the World, obviously not including wherever we were.

"Annabeth?" I turned to her, "I love you."

"I love you too, Seaweed Brain." She smiled.

"Promise to always stay at my side, Wise Girl?"

"You promised me to never leave my side, so I can't leave your side if you're always by my side, can't I?"

"Say it in a less complicated way, please."

She laughed. Like the time when we went to the beach and she got ice cream on her hair (my fault) and she then smashed her ice cream on my head.

"You look as beautiful as ever, I don't care what those Aphrodite kids say."

"You look as childish as the first day I met you." We laughed, for once in a long time forgetting our situation.

We were together, which was all that mattered. We were happy together. We would pull through it together. No? I thought we would be together always. I hoped so. I couldn't live without her.

"Percy." Annabeth said in a harsh voice.

"What?"

"Look." I looked over to see where she was referring to, and saw a sight which made my insides churn. A few paces away, was Piper. But not how we expected her to appear. She was hung from a shallow and deathly tree. Black rope tied around her neck, her hanging from it. She had a hole on her front, through which you could see through, and another one in the middle of her chest. You could also see through it. But then, she looked up and smiled weakly. How on Earth did she do that? She was supposed to be dead. Probably magic, I thought. I moved towards her, quickly. I could save her.

I was about to touch her bloody skin when all of the sudden a burr of black passed in front and took her away.

"Who are you? What do you want?" I demanded his identity and his intentions. Though, his intentions were probably not very good.

"I am your worst nightmare, ignorant mortal! I make peoples' nightmares come true!" He bellowed. As soon as he said that, he swirled himself around Piper. When he stopped. Piper was nothing but fresh bones.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Percy Jackson." He disappeared.

Piper was dead. And again, because of ME.

I said I was feeling like singing, no? Well, if you want to imagine me singing, think of a goat screaming.

P.s. The song was sad.

The best food in the world,

BLUEEEpancakes