This is getting unhealthy

It IS getting a little bit unhealthy. But the Prophecy is really good. Read on!

What can I say? After Rachel got over it, she was really shaken, as if she's seen the end of the world.

"The Prophecy of the Lost." she murmured, barely a whisper, but enough so that I could.

"Prophecy of the what?" I answered back, walking towards her.

"The Prophecy of the Lost." Chiron suddenly announced, "The Prophecy in which the greatest hero is lost, and that same hero's friends and family are lost, too. It's... quite complicated. But I think that's not the whole Prophecy, Rachel?" He turned to the red hair.

"No..." she looked down, but continued,

"Thy six Half-Bloods shall walk on,

To thou with new form,

And shall seek true love,

Amongst guilt and lost.

But thy bravest shall not return,

Nor the others in live bod.

And thy hearts, shattered, dim,

Not to be missed.

But thine hero's soul,

Will stay together for all.

Though through great effort,

Past pain sore thy hero,

Thy light stand tall,

To accomplish thy own."

Silence followed that. What was that? I mean, what did that mean?

"Meeting in five minutes at the Big House- cabin leaders I want you there without delay. We've got things to discuss." Chiron said. He was frowning and looked somehow troubled. I guessed I'll figure it out then.

-----------Gathered around the ping-pong table, in the Rec Room------------

We were all sat around the table. This so called Prophecy of the Lost had to be serious, even Mr D was taking part in the meeting.

"We are here to try and discover what the Fates mean by that Prophecy." Chiron told us, "Any suggestions?"

Annabeth immediately got up and started to ramble about it:

"'Thy six Half-Bloods shall walk on' would probably mean that six of us are going to walk through somewhere, unless it isn't literally and it'd just be like if they were moving on from something. 'To thou with new form' doesn't make sense, unless it'd be an immortal, whom changed into another body or something of the sort. 'And shall seek true love' I don't have any idea about, Piper'll know. 'Amongst guilt and lost' - there'll be great suffering. 'But thy bravest shall not return' I think it's talking about the hero, whom'll die or something. 'Nor the others in live bod' So, the other five Half-Bloods may or may not return, but if they do, they'll not return alive. Bod means body in Old English. 'And thy hearts, shattered, dim' They'll be heartbroken. 'Not to be missed' Maybe they won't be loved, and so won't be missed? 'But thine hero's soul, will stay together for all' The hero'll be strong. 'Though through great effort' It'll be difficult. 'Past pain sore thy hero' The hero will be sad about something in the past. 'Thy light stand tall' I think it means hope. 'To accomplish thy own.' No idea what that means."

When she finally finished, we all looked around. This Prophecy was making my hairs stand up straight.

Guess what'll happen! If you do, then you're a god(dess). Bye bye!

The best food in the world,

BLUEEEpancakes