Part eleven - Meeting the strictly cast Pt. 1

The following morning
Joe's POV
After posting the photo announcing Alexa to the world last night, I received so many positive messages from both my friends and my fans. They all respected my decision to protect Alexa from the press, and many of my friends - not including the handful who already had, mostly the buttercream gang - were desperate to meet Alexa. Especially Stacey Dooley, after posting her comment on my Instagram post, she messaged me privately asking me if I would bring Alexa to camera block through today. She would also be meeting the rest of the cast as well, I know that sometimes she gets nervous around new people - especially large groups -  but I know she was desperate to meet them all.

I looked over to Dianne's side of the bed, however she was no where to be found. I headed downstairs trying to find her, where I was greeted by the sound of whispers and giggles. I sneakily looked around the glass doors to find one of the cutest sights. Dianne and Alexa cuddled up on the sofa watching Sofia the first - one of Alexa's favourite tv shows, along with get well soon. Oh how she's going to get a surprise when she meets Dr Ranj today! I quickly took a photo of them, setting it as my lock screen, before I walked into the living room.
"Good morning girls, how are youse today?" I asked.
"Good thanks, were watching Sofia the first" Dianne told me.
"Yeah me and Dianne are the bestest of fwiends" Alexa told me smiling.
"That's Good! Are you excited to meet everyone from strictly today lexi? I asked her.
"Yeah can we go now? Pwease."
"Okay then let's eat breakfast and we can get ready."

All three of us had eaten our breakfast and we were now ready for the day ahead.
"Come on then, let's go"

Stacey's POV
I was so excited to meet Alexa, me and Joe have been really close since the start of strictly and I couldn't wait to meet the little version of him. A handful of celebrities and pros; myself, Ranj, Amy, Jeanette, Kevin and AJ, were in our joint green room all waiting on the arrival of Joe and Alexa, and to be honest Dianne as well. We all had a feeling something was going on between the two of them, and we shipped them both so much - me, Ranj and Neil especially.

At last the door to the green room opened, and in walked Joe, Dianne and one of the cutest little girls - that must be Alexa. She was hiding slightly behind Joe as they greeted everyone in the room.
"Hello, you must be Alexa, I'm Stacey I like you pink cast" I told her bending down to her level.
"Fank you" she replied. "It's my favourite colour"
"Wow that's cool, my favourite colour is pink as well" I told Alexa, a smile appearing in her face.

Joe's POV
I saw Alexa talking to Stacey, I was so glad they had started to get along. Me and Stacey were probably the closest celebrities on the show, so I was glad that she was getting along with my daughter. As they finished their conversation, I bent down picking up Alexa and introducing her to everyone.
"Everyone this is Alexa, Alexa this is everyone. That's Amy, Jeanette, AJ, Kevin, Stacey and-"
"Dr Ranj" Alexa interrupted. "Off get well soon"
"Yes, Dr Ranj off get well soon" I said, I knew that she would know who he was.
"Hiya Alexa, it's lovely to meet you" Ranj said.
"Lovely to meet you too"Alexa told him.

After everyone else introduced themselves, we sat down on one of the sofas talking to everyone about the upcoming performance on Saturday. After some time one of the producers came in to ask for all the celebrities to come to the main stages to get a few photographs of us.
"Dianne do you mind watching over Alexa while I go and get these photos taken?"
"Yeah of course"
"Thank you"

Dianne's POV
I was so glad that the rest of the cast loved meeting Alexa. I knew that this was a big step for Joe, involving more new people in his daughters life, and I was glad that he overtook the challenge.

////////////////
Authors note -
Part 2 coming soon, what would youse like to see in part two?
If you have any suggestions leave them in the comments and I will try and incorporate them into the story.
- Charlotte x