÷ Five- tattoos ÷

Name: Emily
Idea: Soulmate Au
So a while ago i read a au where when you write on your skin your soulmate would have it as a tattoo until you wipe it off and a think imma do that with this.

(Five and you will be 17. Thanks)

I hated this soulmate thing.

Mine was a complete dickhead. They wrote math equations on their thigh, which ment i had them. I would leave tiny hearts in places, but I dont think they ever noticed.

Oh, let me introduce myself. Im emily, and i was a kid born on Oct. 1st alimg with 43 othets. I can read minds and somewhat control them. I lived with my mother, who didnt sell Me, and my dog, spot.

I went up to my room to grab a jackets when i saw 'oh shit I forgot you exist' on my left had palm. I wrote under it 'thanks for remembering math boi' shortly after i erased it, so it would be on them forever.

'Do you live near Toronto?'

Is he wanting to meet up? Or she I mean i dont care.

'Yeah'
'Meet me at the coffee/donut place in 30'

What the hell.

They never message, leave anykind of information but he wants to meet up now? I get my jacket and ask my mom for five dollars, which she was fine with giving me and walked out.

When I was walking there I listened to peoples minds, some about jobs, money, their wife/husband, and wanting to go home.

Upon entering that coffee place, I didnt see anyone that would be my soul mate, so i sat down and ordered a coffee, black with sugar, and a glazed donut.

After receiving my order, the tiny bell ran, letting me know someone walked in, and holy shit he was hot.

He walked to a table and pulled out a pen writing on his left wrist. I looked at mine and saw ink appearing on it.

' Im here. You?'

'Yes'

By this time I was shaking, a nervous wreck. Then he wrote, 'stand up a spin three times'

I stood up, his eyes finding mine, and spun three times. After i finished I sat down, with him already across from me.

"Five.", what kind of name is that? I read his mind and the only thought said "wow"

"Emily.", we shook hands and he started talking about himself, which I listened. Turns out hes like me, has powers. After he told me about himself, we switched. And I told him I can read minds and such. He made me read his, we was thinking about pizza.

After we finished he offered to walk me home. We talked about lots of things, family life, our favourite things, and all of that. We arrived at my place when he leaned down and whispered into my ear "I think you are my soulmate" then kissed my cheek and walked away