÷Diego-steamy÷

(No this isn't smut)

Diego and y/n. A combo never ment to be broken. They were there for eachother in every moment they needed to be.

6:23 am

"Wake up." Y/n shoved Diego to wake him up. She pulled the covers off them both and heard Diego groan with displeasement.

"Get up sleepy head!" At this point y/n crawled back into bed and wrapped her arms around his torso. Diego had turned around and smiled to see her.

"Morning darling."

"Dont darling me, get up." At this point y/n was getting aggravated with Diego.

"How about we take a sick day and lay in bed all day?" Diego had said. Y/n is all up for the idea and turns and pulls the covers up and goes back to sleep on her side.

"Thats not what I meant." Dieog then wrap is arms around y/n and pulled her closer to him.

"Nope youre cold" y/n had replied and took all the overs from him.

"Now im colder!" Diego then got up and walked to y/n's side of the bed and moved her to his side and took hers.

"Diego youre going to pay for that." She then rolled on top of him and layed next to him, with the covers of both of them.

"Perfect."

Sorry this is short but ACK we hit 4k read today and i was crying in my bed. Like no joke lma0

Thanks so much guys :')