÷five-orders÷

I hate five.

He always tells me what to do, where to go, who to be with. When i cant even do that to him.

Now im laying in my room, per Fives request, doing nothing.

"Y/n get out." He yells. He thinks he owns me. I'm done with it.

"Im done." Even though were arent dating, like ew, that sounded as if we were.

I walk out to the street, with him following.

"Where are you going? Did you ask for my permission?" That was the final straw.

"YOU dont own me. YOU dont tell me how to live. YOU dont control me. I AM sick of it. DONT ever talk to me again. DONT follow me. Dont even call me a friend." Maybe i was a little harsh, but he needed it

"Y/n wait!"

"NO i do not belong to YOU." I ran. I ran until I couldnt feel my legs. I ran. I went into a ally way. Not my smartest choice.

"A little prize for me?" I hear a voice say.
I zapped the area where i heard the voice. I then heard a groan.

"Get her!" Next thing i know, I feel a shot go into me and a bag over my head.

~fives p.o.v~

She left. I'm just controling because she is a reckless child! So what if we are the same age, physically, so what if she was in a coma and her body didnt age. She never acts her age.

I get back to the academy and Klaus and Diego are waiting for me.

"Where's y/n?" Asked Klaus
"I dont know." I replied

"Five are you that dumb? She is a 15 year old on the streets ALONE!" Diego yelled at me and passed me.

"Come on youre helping me find her." Diego said.

"Can I join? Maybe get waffles afterwards?"

Part 2 later today...mathe :)