Chapter 7 - In a Relationship

If you have accepted God's gift of eternal life through Christ Jesus, you are now in a RELATIONSHIP with God.

You have just become a child of God. You are His child and He is your father. While the Lord Jesus is your brother and friend.

But as many as received Him (Jesus Christ), to them gave he power to become the children of God, even to those who believe in his name. (John 1:12)

Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. (John1:13)

You have just been spiritually born again as a child of God.

You are now related to God as Father and child.

As His child, you have the privilege to call directly on God your Father anytime, anywhere in the name of Jesus Christ.

You can also enjoy His protection and provision.

As you live your life, you have Him holding your hands. And he will never let go of it.

He will be your light, your salvation, your strength, your Lord and your love.

His love is pure, a love that knows no limit, immutable, unconditional, never ending nor leaving... a love that will last not just a lifetime but forever...

And when you physically die you've got to go back to the Father and spend eternity with Him in heaven.

*******

Author's note:
Please read the sequel of this book entitled the Family of God.

https://my.w.tt/i7mua63GqW