18.

"They have all been located, my lord," a new guard for Egin, called Dimitri, yelled as he bursted through the large, oak doors that led to the entrance hallway of Egin's home.

Egin was in his study when Dimitri first entered his home but once his ears registered the new information, he teleported himself downstairs, in front of Dimitri. "The Soptic's?"

"Yes, my lord," Dimitri kneeled on the both of his knees to greet Egin. "The family is in Romania, they are not on this realm. They're in the human realm."

~~

Demons are all angels who had rebelled against God and their life force is dying. Any demon who wishes to exist longer will feed off of a light, pure energy that only comes from humans. Demons feed off of different things that humans have to offer. An incubus demon will feed off a sexual energy that they get from humans after making any type of sexual contact, the most pleasing is intercourse. Other demons will feed by the blood that runs through a human by drinking their blood.

Almost all demons can alter how they look. To manipulate and to make a human trust them, they will present themselves as an angel, maybe even a human so the actual human will follow them.

Ryan packed Neela a few books on demons before they left for Romania. Many aspects of demons were hard for them, actual demons, to explain to a human. Neela would read parts of the books while on her way to and from school.

~~

"I missed you so much," Ryan whispered in Neela's hair while he embraced her in the parking lot. Caleb was already in the car, hoping that their love fest would be over soon. "Were people mindful?"

Caleb and Neela had been going to that school for a few weeks at that point in time, but Ryan always made sure that people were careful with his delicate mate.

~~

Another few days passed and that was the day that Neela was to get her cast off. Damien and Ryan pulled up to the side of the school where student pick up and drop off were located. They both entered the school and waited for Neela's arrival.

Many schools in Romania had class aids that would guide students around their school. There was always this one male that Caleb knew who should not be trusted. Arik was his name. Caleb would always see Arik become too touchy with Neela. Caleb knee he couldn't do anything about it as he had to act like everyone else, human.

Once he saw Arik grabbed Neela's cast to guide her to the secretary's office, he knew that Arik was about to learn an important lesson.Neela's never told any of the boys about Arik except Caleb, she wanted no trouble between anyone.

"Why, why, why are you touching her? She's not an invalid," Ryan walked out of the secretary's office and into the hallway, where Neela and Arik was. Ryan took Neela's hand and placed her behind his back. "Why were you touching her?"

"Son, let's just go," Damien's alpha voice boomed through the empty hallway, even though he didn't mean for it to. Even in the upstairs classroom, Caleb flinched from the voice of his father.

Ryan took a look behind him to see Neela already shielding herself from the brawl she thought was going to happen. Clenching and unclenching his fists, Ryan turned back to Arik who was already horrified at Ryan. "Don't let me hear you think, hear from her, or even be witness to you touching Neela again."

Damien and Neela were both shocked that Ryan controlled his anger that was just begging to be let go after so long.

*this is a very short chapter, but it's gonna start picking up in the next chapter, sorry guys*