32.

It was Landon that went to earth to figure out if what Neela saw was really true. Before leaving, Neela had a great meal and was playing along with Damien, Caleb, and the twins. Ryan and Sean left as well. They decided to go to Egin's home to see if he, himself, knew anymore about banshees.

It was dark by the time Landon made it to earth. It had been a really long while since he seen any human normalcy, despite him not being human. Landon sighed contently as a cool gust of wind passed his dead body. He almost didn't know where he was going, he just walked around blindly until he found signs that pointed towards Hospital Hill.

Once he got to the hospital, his jaw dropped. The whole building was leveled to the ground, the parking garage and houses around what should be the hospital were also charred. "What the-" he cut himself off by biting his lip and walking right up to the police tape.

If anyone was in the building by the time the fire was set, no one would have lived. But, it's a hospital, much of the staff and many patients were in there and couldn't escape by the time the flames grew higher.

~~

"I don't know of how much help I'll be to you, but I will try my best," Egin spoke while sitting at his desk, rummaging through his drawers.

"My family and I are feeling so helpless as to what to do. She's terrified of it all. Is there any way to make it all stop?" Ryan and Sean sat in front of Egin, telling him about the horrible situation.

Egin briefly stopped everything he was doing to look Ryan in the eyes, "death....that's the only way." Egin took a deep, yet shaky breath in as he went back to rummaging the cabinets, "besides, you don't want her to lose her powers. I will speak this into existence, she is useful."

~~

"Ready or not, here I come!" Caleb yelled so everyone in the house, no matter where they were, could hear him. He knew that finding Neela would not be hard whatsoever. Though they all know that they can easily guide her through the large house, she still decided to stay in places in which she was comfortable.

Before Caleb could step foot into the bathroom, he heard his father's ringtone, which could have given away his hiding spot if Caleb was there, but Caleb wasn't. What really did give away his hiding spot was when Damien yelled "goddamnit!" While hurrying to pick up his cell phone.

Damien calmly walked down the attic stairs with the phone to his ear, where he met 4 of his children. "Criminy, I forgot we were doing that." Damien laughed to himself. He pulled the phone away from his head and spoke to his daughter, "go upstairs and get ready for bed. Everyone will be back soon."

Damien wasn't completely forgetful. He forgot about what the three of his sons were doing, but he didn't forget that Neela wasn't to know anything until the situation was all figured out.

"What is it, Landon?" Damien spoke into the phone once he knew that Neela was in the shower. "She was right," Landon spoke with no emotion in his voice. It wasn't because he was angry or disappointed, he was just in shock and fear for his sister. "What was she right about? Carmine? A fire? What was she right about?"

"All of it," Landon was making his way back to the portal. "The doctor dying, the whole hospital is leveled to the ground," Landon pulled at his hair in frustration.

Why couldn't it have been him seeing these horrid things? Neela has never done anything wrong! She was a victim in the whole situation, it seemed to Landon that Neela was being punished. Did he really want to think that she was being punished by some omnipotent being? No.

Maybe she just wasn't meant to be there. Maybe she was meant to be at the place of the omnipotent being, this realm was no place for an innocent human. But at that point in time, all of the boys would be too lost without her.

"T-erm-the fire. It started from the basement and the containers of the different gasses exploding made it impossible for it to be stopped."

Saying Damien was concerned was an understatement. Saying Damien was internally running around, yelling would be an understatement. "Landon, my son, come home very quickly. We'll figure something out."

~~

"What more surprises?!" Damien yelled in the same, playful voice when his phone rang again. "Yes?"

"Nothing," this time, it was Sean. "He basically tore up the whole castle. The only information on banshees is what we have at home."

Damien held his head in his hand and groaned, "I'll tell you boys the same thing I told Landon. We'll figure something out. We'll make it work, we always make it work."