9

The weekend came and with it, a whole set of challenges. I had an entire week to think and deal and come to terms. It was just a dance, it was just prom. They weren't a couple yet or anything. I could still pull this around. There was always next year for us to show up together like we should. I did make this deal. I could do this and we were the one's who had history she couldn't take that.

Now he had no rhythm at all. It was amazing to me that such an awesome lover would be tone deaf and have no rhythm at all. Not to mention he was extremely self-concious about anyone seeing him trying to dance. After two hours of trying everything I could think of I was about to just give up and tell him he was hopeless. I sat there drinking a glass of water, our playlist of all the popular songs already played through at least one and a half times. How do you teach beat, rhythm, and movement to someone who just can't seem to feel it?

I finally had it, an innovative idea. I said to him, I'm sorry you can't dance and I just can't seem to teach you something you can't feel. But I do know what you are good at. I told him to start the music again. I turned dancing into a sex game. We both stripped down and had sex standing up without penetration, trying to see who would get excited first. I pointed out how to use the fast songs to just get wild, the slow songs were for close slow loving. It worked, it actually worked. Before long, we were dancing and excited, but the point is it actually worked. I taught him how to dance. I taught him how to use the beat to move his body. It was us together moving as the music told us to, focused on each other. It was exactly how it should be, and there was nothing else in the world at that time.

I thought I'd turn things up a little, so I started getting just as firty and frisky as I could. Before long, I was being poked, grabbed, and felt up constantly. We were a little sweaty. I asked him if he wanted to take a shower with me. What a wonderful idea. We were naked soaping each other up, washing each other off. We had suds everywhere. Water cascaded over both of us, collecting together in formed into miniature rapids as it raced down over our bodies. As we embraced little pools of water collected between us, overflowed and raced down our sides finding crooks and valleys to collect greater strength in.

When all of the soapsuds had finally rinsed off of us, we began grabbing and rubbing against each other. We kissed, bit, and sucked at each other's skin and lips. We fought against the water, fighting for air, hungering to be together. The water beat against us soaking our skin. Between the heat of the water and the warmth of each other, the room was filled with steam, trapping us in isolation, in our own private wet paradise. I couldn't take it anymore, I just had to be satisfied right then and there. I hiked my leg and pressed my back to the wall using the ledge to lift myself to the right level. He grabbed my under my hips and helped me support myself. He was kissig and nibbling at my neck, driving me crazy, and then he stated licking and suckling my nipple. I grasped the back of his head pulling him to me. He mouthed my breast trying to fit the whole thing in his mouth. I sighed and moaned as my nails gently scratched up his back.

He stood up and began to rub himself up and down against me. Tips flickered against my delicate bump. I don't know why but he felt huge. Bigger than he normally felt. He had to rub and press into me a few times before I finally loosened up and let him in. It hurt at first, feeling like it did our first time. It was like it didn't matter how hot and worked up I was it didn't want to accept the intrusion. Before long I had relaxed and didn't care. He lifted my other leg and held me against the wall. My legs bend around his elbows. As soon as things relaxed a bit down below just enough, he began pounding into me while he kissed and sucked and gently nibbled at my neck and shoulder. I was in complete ecstasy as we bobbed and bounced beneath the torent of water. Every thrust felt deeper, harder, and grew faster.

Such movement and power, just raw feeling possessed me. I was squealing and moaning, talking down right dirty. I was running my fingers through his hair and scratching his back. The water was pouring over me and trickling down off my bum. It tickled and excited even more. Every time he'd grab one of my bouncing breast, I would have to put a hand down and support myself. He kept slamming into me and had me pinned so tight against the wall. I got off three times, every time I'd have an orgasm and he felt me tighten up around him; he'd slow down into long deep thrust. I could feel the water wash down between my legs and glide over both of us stuck together. It surrounded and tantalized every bit of me as it would gather and rush through in quick burst. With his new width or my tighter grip, no room was left for the water to seep in. we were locked tight.

His thrust became slightly eractic, he softly grunted in my ear and I could feel him beginning to erupt within. His hand slipped and one of his fingers poked against my back side. I clamped up instantly. He gasped and groaned every so slightly. His legs began to shake. We slowly lowered ourselves to the floor. The shower beat down on us as we kissed and laughed and waited for me to let go of him. He slowly slipped out when his member barely had enough support to remain standing as it curved over. The water rinsed away all our evidence.

I slept well that night, the first time all week. I had him back, he was mine. Mom was at work, we could sleep together without being distrubed or in trouble. I took full advantage to sleep with his arm wrapped around me and feel the warmth of his skin against mine. As I dreamt a slight smirk was stamped on my face I couldn't shake. There was no disturbance, no wicked thoughts slipping in to distub my slumber. It was like being granted peace after a hundred years. My mind and body sank into those soft cushions until I faded away in existence. The feeling of his arms wrapped around me lingered long after he returned home. The numbness of my lower lip a subconscious reminder of his kiss.