Chapter 2

Grayson's POV

High school can be a bitch.

Not even lying.

First day back this semester, and my home room teacher marked me absent, my first period class is with no one I know, and my second period class involved me almost getting wrote up for "having an attitude".

What can I say? I'm the bad boy in good boy clothes.

I was now thankfully at lunch, and I was sitting in the library bopping out to jams. When suddenly this girl bumps into my seat head on.

"Oh my God I am so sorry...." she said as she looked at me in a way most people normally didn't. She didn't go nuts like most girls did. She treated me as if I were just a fellow comrade.

"Oh hi, I'm Jaime!" She smiled sweetly and innocently, yet with her Pink Floyd shirt and black Vans to match she seemed like an inner bad bitch.

"Yo, I'm Grayson." I said as I helped her pick up her things.

"Cool. I'm new and I don't know anything about this place." She said with an apparent look of uneasiness.

"Don't worry. Me and my brother Ethan were too. It just takes some getting used to." I smiled.

"Yeah, for real." Jaime answered softly. Her green eyes flashed with a sparkle of radiant positivity, something I had never truly encountered before.

Then of all times to come in Ethan had to barge into the library. Rather loudly, I might add.

"Yo, Gray Gray. You're gonna be late to class."

"Shut up Eteeweetee." I shot back, using the nickname that made him cringe terribly.

Jaime giggled softly.

"I don't think we've met. I'm Jaime Lannister."

"Like Game of Thrones?" Ethan had to ask. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes. It's a coincidence." She laughed again, unfazed by my brothers glaring inability to communicate with the ladies.

Because I'm the one he should communicate to.

OHHHH the suspense!! I hope you guys are enjoying this story. Trust me it's going to get much better I promise. The first few chapters are always the complicated ones....