𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊

𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶

Grayson and you went to the store to get some snacks for a movie night. Or, Netflix and chill.

Grayson went to the ice cream isle why you went to the chip and candy isle. Grayson gave you a paper with what he want. You looked down at if rolling your eyes.

It had "your pussy" with a little tongue emoji. He had already walked off into the ice cream section. You turned on your heels starting to go to the chips and candy of course.

You happened to walk passed a pack of condoms and picked them up. You looked around to see if anyone was around but no one was.

You walked away with the purple Trojan box in your hand. You saw some of Grayson's favorite chips, (idc about grammar and shit) hot Cheetos.

You grabbed three of them because you know how Grayson eats compared to you. As you were looking for your chips, you saw something from the corner of your eye.

You slowly turned to see Grayson talking to some girl. He was a few inches apart from her body. He laughed as the girl told a joke, but not to mention he had your ice cream in his hand.

You balled your fist, putting down the bags of hot Cheetos on the shelf. You let out a laugh thinking,"I know this bitch didn't"

Grayson just happened to make eye contact with you while the girl kept talking. His face went tomato red as he stopped dead in his tracks. The girl looked up at Grayson then at you.

She rolled her eyes, huffing in annoyance. You were the one that was supposed to be annoyed, not her. She walked up to whispering, "By the way, he's pretty hot" She gave you wink walking away.

Before she got a couple of feet away, you swung at her making her stumble to the ground with all her groceries. You laughed watching her struggle to get up in a hurry.

She ran away going to the front of the store. After she was taken care of, it was time to teach Grayson a lesson. Grayson swung on his feet looking around the store this time, avoiding eye contact.

You took his chin, making sure he looked directly in your eyes. He had stopped looking at you for a second to see the Trojan condoms in your hand.

He got an instant boner thinking of what you guys would do as soon as you got home. "Your lucky you have a pretty face or I'd mess that up, Gray"

His breath hitched as you looked him right into his soul almost. Grayson probably thought you were just overreacting but, when it came to some girl or even boy flirting with him, you'd go off wherever you guys were.

He licked his lips making them glossy. You laughed waving him over your way after you let go of his chin. He followed like he was hypnotized. You put down the snacks and condoms going to a storage room locking it behind you.

The lighting was dark and that was the right scenery for what was about go down. You grabbed his wrist slamming them against the wall making him whine in pain.

"I-It's not my fault Carissa! She came on me first and we just talked, I swear!" He begged for you to stop because he knew when you were mad you could go over board.

You ripped his belt off making it clink to the ground. He stood stiff as his boner started to grow slowly in front of you.

"That girl can't give you the pleasure I can and will never" You rubbed up and down his thighs playing loosely with his boxers.

"B-Babe, please" He grabbed your hair not knowing what to do with his hands. He threw his head black as his brown soft locks swished.

You finally moved his boxers down playing with his tip, giving it a kiss before looking up at his face. He had his eyes closed tight waiting for something to happen.

You took him in little by little leaving him hungry for more. He couldn't take it, he just wanted to fuck your pretty little face with his thick cock.

"Go further, damn princess" All you could see when he put his head back was his neck. You moaned, earning a grunt from Grayson.

You twirled your head pumping all that you didn't take in. He loved the way you sucked him off, it was more pleasure for him than you.

Your pussy throbbed hearing all his moans fill your ears. All you wanted to do was to show him who belonged to him.

You were gonna get what you wanted when you got home. It was all about him right now, not you.

You slobbered all over his cock, disconnecting your pink swollen lips away from it. Cum started pouring out as you stick your tongue out letting it drip tasting wonderful.

You swallowed it down giving him one more kiss on his tip. He groaned in satisfaction as you still sat on your knees looking up to him.

He pulled his pants and boxers up leaving a wet spot on his pants a little, but he was wearing black so it was fine.

"Damn" He kissed you getting a taste of himself licking the residue off your cheek.

You cocked an eyebrow, letting him know that you knew how good you were. He chuckled leading you out of the closet.

You picked up the snacks looking up at Grayson, seeing him eye you from above. You slowly got up letting him look at all of you.

"Come on, I'm horny. Let's get home, now" He slapped your ass making you flinch.

You grabbed his hand walking out the store, with all the snacks and of course you payed for them.

I'm sorry this was kinda rushed but overall I really like this so much. But ilysm and hope you like it bby ❤️ slut4ogray