𝖘𝖊𝖝 𝖙𝖆𝖕𝖊

𝒞𝒶𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑒

Grayson went out to the store not even telling a soul what he was going to get. You were worried and a little suspicious.

"Gray, could you get me a blanket before you head out the door babe?" You reaches towards his direction making a pouting face.

He threw a gray soft blanket and a fluffy pillow just incase you forgot that too. You squeezed the soft material and blew Grayson a kiss before he walked out the door.

Grayson chuckled as he lightly slammed the door. A picture was knocked over on the table behind the couch. You hugged getting up and picking it back up.

It was a picture of when you and Grayson had gotten married about a year ago. You kissed it, sighing as you did so. It was like the wedding was yesterday.

But enough of the romantic crap, you wanted to watch the ER for the hundredth time all alone, for the hundredth time. Grayson was always doing something, or he's been doing something for the past few weeks. You didn't care right now, you only cared about your show.

As soon as you clicked on the first episode, Grayson came walking in the door with a bag full of things you didn't know anything of. You whined in unsatisfactory and walked over to Grayson trying to help him with the bags but he refused.

You plopped on the couch screaming as you were hitting yourself in the face with a pillow that sat on the couch. Grayson jerked his head towards your direction as you made that sudden sound.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He rubbed your back as you put your face in your hands.

"I just wanna watch my show ughhh!" You raised the pillow beginning to slam it right into your face but Grayson pulled the pillow out of your grip throwing it on the floor.

He took you by the hand and instructed you to your shared bedroom. You were basically getting dragged behind him because your child like self didn't wanna follow Grayson.

When Grayson opened the bedroom door, you couldn't believe your eyes. There was a whole as aesthetic in there. There sat a camera on a stand and lights hung on the walls as it gave the room a sexual tension.

You caught yourself drooling over the room. Grayson let out a deep laugh disrupting you from all the fantasies you had already played in your head.

"Come, sit on the bed babygirl" Grayson led you to the side of the king sized bed, already taking his top off. You stared in awe watching his every move.

He went in front of the camera pressing a button, a red flash flickering on it which signaled it was rolling. You backed up on the bed as you locked eyes with Grayson.

"Just do as I say and you'll have the time of your life babe, you hear me?" His finger reached under your chin exposing some of your neck to the cold air.

The lights flickered different colors as Grayson rubbed his hands up and down your sides. Music faintly played in the back, or should I say Or nah by the Weekend.

Grayson's hand went to the rim of your leggings, then playing with them with his teeth. His fingers danced around your ass as he slid the soft material down.

You rolled your head back feeling his finger touch your soaking panties. You contained your moans, bitting your lip reaching up for your own hair pulling at it sexually frustrated.

"Princess I'm right here, let me know that you're here" You attached your hands to Grayson's hair moaning as his soft locks tangled in your hands.

He gently kissed the inside of your legs looking up to the camera smirking lightly before nipping at your thigh. Grayson's hand reached up to your neck as his grip tightened a bit.

You gagged, hearing laughs escape his mouth. His teeth eventually taken down your panties to expose your wet cunt to the air making you twitch softly.

Your legs wanted to shut close but Grayson was in between. Instead, you stiffened your legs making it harder for Grayson to do his job. Grayson slowly raised his head up to meet with your eyes that had been fixed in him the whole time.

"Babygirl, what are you doing?" He smacked your leg harshly making you whimper loudly. His hand gripped on your leg making sure you didn't do anything else to stop him.

Grayson got up telling you to be patient while he went to get something. You moaned earning a look from Grayson, so you didn't make anymore noises until he came back.

As soon as he came back, you got back in the position your were left at. He came back with some lube and a bandanna.

You gasped as he wrapped the bandanna around your mouth, your breathing stopped for a second causing you to choke a bit.

He spread the lube on his cock after he pulled down his boxers. His erection looked shiny as ever as he pumped it slowly in his right hand.

Your hand wanted to reach for his dick but you know you'd probably sexually irritate him so you kept calm.

He made a couple of grunting noises before throwing your legs on to his shoulders. You moaned as he slipped right into your tight hole, causing a little pain at first but you got used to his size when he started rocking the bed and you along with it.

His dick filled you up as you screamed through the bandanna. You saw the camera light still going and your face turned bright red. Grayson saw and thrusted into you faster and sloppier than before.

He gripped onto your hips trying to go a little bit more faster and have a little bit more control. You felt something twitch inside of you and your eyes widened. You slumped your body down and rested letting Grayson cum inside of you.

You whined as soon as he pulled out fast. Grayson jerked off a bit more, pulling down your bandanna so he could cum in your mouth, swallowing hard after he did so.

You came just watching Grayson jack off and pull up his boxers, I know he just has an affect on you like that.

Grayson walked over to the camera, turning it off but leaving the lights on for the sexual tension just to stay for a bit. Grayson turned around with a smile on his lips, looking at you with innocent eyes.

"You know if you leave these lights on Grayson, I'll never get to watch my show" You were laid out on the bed out of breath.

"Oh yeah, did you forget that I came inside of you or.." He sat beside you on the bed watching as your breathing led up.

"It's fine. You can still watch your show while you're watching your pregnant" He tapped your stomach getting up and giving you a cup of water.

"Fuck. You. Dolan"

Ummm, yeah not that good or fresh but hopefully you like this?! I always say that so I should shut up. But have a nice day or night or whatever idk what to say sksks gilinskydoIan and you said you wanted more than 1k words so here ya go hehehe 🥵