𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖚𝖕

𝖞/𝖓

"Isn't today like some assembly or something like that?" y/f/n wasn't that excited for the assembly, but she was looking forward to see a surprise.

I didn't even know what today was gonna look like, so we both were in for a treat. She never really liked events like this, neither did I. But one person I know we both were looking forward to see was Mr.Dolan.

He came to every event and we knew for a fact he was gonna be there. What can I say, he's one hot ass teacher, he can hit it any day.

Our class was called to the gym and we took a seat in the bleachers since we were in high school. Most kids played on there phones and some talked about gossip, drama and other shit that hopefully didn't include my name.

Mr.Dolan wasn't there yet, and I'd really hope he hurried the fuck up if he was coming. One of the other teachers that weren't Mr.Dolan walked up on the staged platform and began speaking.

"Today, we have a surprise for some students. Some were chosen and some weren't chosen, but the ones who were chosen have an opportunity to do something I guess you could say, fun" The teacher walked away behind the curtain, as another teacher walked up in front with a chair.

My pants started to damp up and I turned red as I saw ropes and a blindfold. Mr.Dolan walked up in front, taking a seat. I licked my lips watching the other teenagers turn immediately when Mr.Dolan took a seat.

"I'll need three students to participate in this. I don't care who it is, as long as you're willing to do it" The teacher pointed to me of course because i was the first one to put my hand up.

I walked down very sexy, I was feeling myself and didn't care at that point. My leather jacket hung off my shoulders as my tube top was being shown off.

Mr.Dolan had his eyes fixed on my the whole time, but I didn't wanna try too hard so I just threw my leather jacket back over my shoulder because if my was getting kinda cold.

I went up to the teacher, seeing other students walked behind me to get a pie. I smiled to myself as I looked at Mr.Dolan.

He looked ready, but I know he wasn't. Everyone stood next to one another, lined up horizontally. I was the last one to be able to throw my pie.

First, they had to put the blindfold on and tie his hands up before we got to the fun part. I let out a laugh thinking of what he would look like with pie all over him.

The pie looked like cum and couldn't resist dipping my finger into it, a sweet taste arising throughout my mouth. I let out a groan letting them all know how good it tasted.

They gave me a look then decided to try it themselves. I looked at Mr.Dolan and saw how he looked at us, he had a smile that probably would soon fade away after I threw a pie at his dick.

The teacher announced that it was time to begin throwing the pies. I wish they would just shut the fuck up already so I can do my job. I happened to look down at Mr.Dolan's pants and see he had a massive boner.

Hopefully I was the only seeing this because his dick was huge and maybe could've been seen miles away. I tried holding my laugh in but it just came out.

Everyone on the stage furrowed their eyebrows, and Mr.Dolan just blushed. They happened to look up and see what I had been looking at but they just whispered in one another's ear instead of actually laughing.

They told us to start throwing our pie, so the kids already started throwing theirs while I just waited until the perfect time. I aimed at his area and threw the pie, making it look like he came through his pants.

All the kids on the stage laughed along with me seeing him covered in cream, that looked like cum.

We exited the stage and sat back into our seats. Mr.Dolan had licked some of the pie that was on his face. He laughed while still swiping away at the cream.

He looked at me before giving you a wink and licking some of the pie off his lap. I bit my lip seductively before taking a seat next to y/f/n.

"Oh brother y/n, what did you do?" She slapped her face looking up to see Mr.Dolan still staring at me from below. I couldn't help but giggle from his goofy little laugh he did before he finally exited the stage too.

Umm, part 2 maybe???